Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 415

Thread: Explosions In Norway

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Last Seen
    03-07-12 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,692

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Nazis called it the, "Hitler Youth". Not sure what the Nors call it. The only way for Leftist ideology to prosper is through education.
    Naziism and is not far left - they are the extreme right wing. Communism is far left. One of the first radical things Hitler did was purge the Communists in Germany. He took back German properties from France and other nations that were stipulations as part of the Treaty of Versailles, but industries were not collectivized.

    The gunman in this case is clearly attacking the left. Please get your facts straight.

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Naziism and is not far left - they are the extreme right wing. Communism is far left. One of the first radical things Hitler did was purge the Communists in Germany. He took back German properties from France and other nations that were stipulations as part of the Treaty of Versailles, but industries were not collectivized.

    The gunman in this case is clearly attacking the left. Please get your facts straight.
    The only thing made clear so far is that the ruling party seems to have been targeted.

  3. #243
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,581

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Nazis called it the, "Hitler Youth". Not sure what the Nors call it. The only way for Leftist ideology to prosper is through education.
    I suppose in your opinion the College Republicans, the Teenage Republicans, and the Young Republicans organization are excluded from your judgements for no reason other than they agree with your political persuasion.
    A working class hero is something to be

  4. #244
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,616

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Nazis called it the, "Hitler Youth". Not sure what the Nors call it. The only way for Leftist ideology to prosper is through education.
    we will teach our twisted speech to the young believers
    we will train our blue eyed men to be young believers

    (Joe Strummer-Clampdown)



  5. #245
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,616

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Naziism and is not far left - they are the extreme right wing. Communism is far left. One of the first radical things Hitler did was purge the Communists in Germany. He took back German properties from France and other nations that were stipulations as part of the Treaty of Versailles, but industries were not collectivized.

    The gunman in this case is clearly attacking the left. Please get your facts straight.
    Extreme left, extreme right-the millions of dead bodies don't care



  6. #246
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,775

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Extreme left, extreme right-the millions of dead bodies don't care
    Yeah, that's what you say now. How about when it's someone on the left being violent? You don't talk about liberal violence ever?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #247
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Naziism and is not far left - they are the extreme right wing. Communism is far left. One of the first radical things Hitler did was purge the Communists in Germany. He took back German properties from France and other nations that were stipulations as part of the Treaty of Versailles, but industries were not collectivized.

    The gunman in this case is clearly attacking the left. Please get your facts straight.

    The facts? Communism and Facism are both based on socialism. Before Musssolini and Hitler were facists, they were socialists.

    Another fact? This wasn't, "attacking the left". It was most probably an attack on the government and there isn't much Right Wing government in Norway. Even the, "Right", is Leftist, by American standards.

  8. #248
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    I suppose in your opinion the College Republicans, the Teenage Republicans, and the Young Republicans organization are excluded from your judgements for no reason other than they agree with your political persuasion.
    Exactly right, because those are student orgs that are strictly voluntary and not administered by the government. The same goes for Left wing student orgs in the United States.

  9. #249
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Actually just repeating what the expert on the Murdoch owned Sky News... you know.. same company as Fox News..
    So you like Fox News. That's official, folks.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Last Seen
    03-07-12 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,692

    Re: Explosions In Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The facts? Communism and Facism are both based on socialism. Before Musssolini and Hitler were facists, they were socialists.
    Their parties were called Socialist but they were anything but. Just like how China's government is called "The People's Republic of China", it's not a Republic whatsosever.

    The term fascism can technically be applied to any kind of tyrannical rule, whether it's right or left, but the recent fascist governments we have seen in the western world have all been right wing. They have their roots in far, radical right social policy (i.e. exterminating Jews), they have hawkish foreign policies (invading other nations), and highly regimental detention of citizens.

    If the Fascists of WWII were leftist, why were they exterminating Communists? Answer me that.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst
    Another fact? This wasn't, "attacking the left". It was most probably an attack on the government and there isn't much Right Wing government in Norway. Even the, "Right", is Leftist, by American standards.
    If you read his blogs, Breivik clearly talks about the leftist agenda that is happening in Europe and his extreme distaste for both it and his government's complicity with it. What you think the American standard of left and right are has zero relevance to this. Realpolitik is not based on where America is at, but on objective facts. Norway is a left-leaning government that endorses neo-liberal, globalist policy.

    I think you need to read the facts, especially Breivik's blog, before you continue to try discussing this. Your apologism is very obvious and one sided. I'm not attacking the right wing here, just pointing out what is objectively going on.
    Last edited by Temporal; 07-23-11 at 07:23 PM.

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •