Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 187

Thread: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    no matter what you say you are wrong LOL
    YOUR divorce was ****ed upi according to you, you know SOME other divorces that were ****ed up, so do I, I also know some that werent

    deny it all you want all divorces arent ****ed up
    Have you ever gone through a divorce? If not, then you're talking our of your you-know-what.

  2. #82
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You have the wrong person
    sorry, you are correct I did have the wrong person
    but its still a MAYBE fot your statment
    IM sure theres SOME hurt but I know three that went very well
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #83
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,574

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What is not to get. A marriage does not even last a year?

    I have been married 3 times.My first 2 lasted 3 years each. My present wife and I have been married 17 years.

    Gays do not understand that marriage is much more than being friends. A successful marriage takes commitment and hard work from both people.
    So a few people divorcing quickly after marriage in your mind means, all gays don't understand what marriage is, and what it takes? You have absolutely no logic, so I guess all of those straight people who did the same mean no one gets what marriage is all about?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    sorry, you are correct I did have the wrong person
    but its still a MAYBE fot your statment
    IM sure theres SOME hurt but I know three that went very well
    You can not get a divorce when you love some one and not get hurt. If children are involved there is even more hurt

  5. #85
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    sorry, you are correct I did have the wrong person
    but its still a MAYBE fot your statment
    IM sure theres SOME hurt but I know three that went very well
    Compared to what? An anal probe with a piece of barbed wire? I'm sure that there are anal probes, with barbed wire, that aren't all that bad, either.

  6. #86
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Have you ever gone through a divorce? If not, then you're talking our of your you-know-what.
    doesnt matter you are 100% wrong, I know 3 that went just fine so you are the one talkingout your butt because you claimed your opinion as fact and talked in an absolute and you are wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    So a few people divorcing quickly after marriage in your mind means, all gays don't understand what marriage is, and what it takes? You have absolutely no logic, so I guess all of those straight people who did the same mean no one gets what marriage is all about?
    I don't no any that did not last at least a year. Go ahead and justify it but this shows me it is just a new thing so they want to say look I am gay and married.

  8. #88
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Compared to what? An anal probe with a piece of barbed wire? I'm sure that there are anal probes, with barbed wire, that aren't all that bad, either.
    compared to what? uhm "****ed divorces" which you falsely claimed they are all LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #89
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    doesnt matter you are 100% wrong, I know 3 that went just fine so you are the one talkingout your butt because you claimed your opinion as fact and talked in an absolute and you are wrong
    3, out of how many millions? None of those three involved you getting divorced, I take it?

    Please, don't preach to me, until one of them does.

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,408

    Re: Obama, in stand for gay rights, calls for repeal of DOMA

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You can not get a divorce when you love some one and not get hurt. If children are involved there is even more hurt
    who said there is NO hurt?
    thats right nobody lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •