Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 229

Thread: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read more:

  1. #21
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    One CC permit and a nice load of 9 or so 9mm hydroshok rounds would have ended that confrontation immediately. It would have also put 4 racist thugs where they belong, laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. I promise if 4 people come at me that is AUTOMATICALLY self defense for fear of death and deadly force will be used. Without a second of hesitation because I may not have a second.

    Same rule would apply for a black man with 4 white dudes, hispanic dude with 4 blacks, doesn't matter. 4 on 1 isn't a fight, it's survival.


    do you think emo dood from New yawk would know what do do with something like that?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #22
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,357

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    What do you mean, "sadly"? Are you asking for a summary verdict here without knowing the facts of what happened? Your argument is weak.

    Hate crime laws would apply just as equally to this case as it would any other if the facts stick.

    But I guess burden of proof and "innocent until proven guilty" don't matter to you.
    I'm Vic's defense, he didn't understand hate crime legislation. If he read my posts above, maybe now he does. The investigation is not about what they said, it's about their background. Background proof, evidence beyond the immediate context, is required for a hate crime prosecution/conviction.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    If you have a gun, what stops them from also having gunS?

    If everyone has a gun, then you're not the superior force anymore.. thus negating your bravado above. If no one has a gun, then the play field is once again even... but with far less chance of someone dying.
    I think, evenly armed, the playing field is heavily in my favor. The person(s) committing the forcible felony, against which I can use deadly force anywhere I can legally carry (Florida SYG Law), probably doesn't know I'm armed. He looks the wrong way, he's dead. They give me a second, I'll pop three of four and if they scatter I might keep firing. How you like that bravado, leg; think you can roll wit me? Can you at least see wtf I'm talkn bout and stop that ignorant crap?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 07-18-11 at 12:39 PM.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    If you have a gun, what stops them from also having gunS?

    If everyone has a gun, then you're not the superior force anymore.. thus negating your bravado above. If no one has a gun, then the play field is once again even... but with far less chance of someone dying.
    Exactly. I'm always dumbfounded how some pretend that having a gun gives you immunity in a crime. Guess what? People with guns get killed too.

  4. #24
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,357

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Guess what? People with guns get killed too.
    Well, I guess you win. Guns are pointless. Collect 'em up, guys. People are dyin' anyway, screw it.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 07-18-11 at 12:47 PM.

  5. #25
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    The case is being investigated by detectives, but has not been assigned to the NYPD hate crimes task force because cops are unsure if the suspects were motivated by bias, sources said.

    "They have to look at whether that was the motivation before the robbery," a police source said.
    Thats all i have to say...


  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Well, I guess you win. Guns are pointless. Collect 'em up, guys. People are dyin' anyway, screw it.
    When did I say guns are pointless? This is what we call having a melodramatic reaction to someone's post.

  7. #27
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,357

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Who gave you guys that argument, did you make it up yourself? Citations please. That has got to be one of the most ignorant arguments I have seen in a long time.


    Everyone could have a gun so no one should have one.

    Brilliant :clappy smilie:



    Are you going to contend that it's a reasonable argument? ARE YOU?!

    The end there, that was melodramatic.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 07-18-11 at 01:01 PM.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    minorities get charged and convicted for hate-crimes against white people all the time.

    this won't be the first or the last. folks who suggest the contrary, clearly have an agenda.

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Who gave you guys that argument, did you make it up yourself? Citations please. That has got to be one of the most ignorant arguments I have seen in a long time.


    Everyone could have a gun so no one should have one.

    Brilliant :clappy smilie:
    Umm...who are you talking to because I know I didn't say that?

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: I was beaten, taunted for being white, Bronx man says after subway attack Read m

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    It's bad - generally speaking anytime someone is harassed adn beaten is bad. It is not *more bad* because he was white and *maybe* it was racially charged...
    our society seems to disagree. The American people support hate-crime laws.

    oh, and btw, motivation is ALWAYS a factor when decided what charges to file, and what punishment to give out. this is nothing new.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •