Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 84 of 84

Thread: 94-year-old upset by TSA pat down

  1. #81
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: 94-year-old upset by TSA pat down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It sucks, but since we havn't been pulled aside or anything yet, it is worth it for us no matter how utterly ridiculous and retarded the situation. I think that too many people are afraid of challenging the illegality of this, to be honest. Or they don't have the time or resources, like me. I can't really fight this, living overseas.

    I thought of going through Canada, but it would add so much time and cost to our trip. We visit in the LA area. Mexico is definitely out of the question too.
    Fortunately, as my Mom and Grandad (and other families) still live in NH, a flight to Montreal is very reasonable for me (and I love the city)... but, to see my aunt, uncle and cousins in Texas... Mexico is not an option I am exploring...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #82
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: 94-year-old upset by TSA pat down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not... I favor profiling, personally.
    I do too. But, it offends the American civil liberties folks.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #83
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 94-year-old upset by TSA pat down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Legality and reality trump your opinions buddy... sorry.
    I agree 100%
    to bad I didnt give my opinion on the 4th being violated or my opinion on how driving and flying are different I gave facts LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #84
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: 94-year-old upset by TSA pat down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I bet back then they had some guy saying, "legality and reality or the Constitution back Separate But Equal due to the Plessy decision, I may not like it, but it is legal and fine LMAO... too bad all you have is your opinion Mr. King! LMAO!"


    its very possible
    to bad that doesnt change the facts or do ANYTHING to support YOUR argument

    "I" am NOT arguing the the TSA is great and all sunshine and rainbows, I am just stating facts that TSA policy doesnt violate the 4th. LOL

    this bothers you because you let your emotions get in the way of logic. You dont like TSA policy, fine by me I dont "like" TSA policy but the FACT remains TSA policy doenst violate the 4th.

    accept this fact or move on
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •