Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 581 to 586 of 586

Thread: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

  1. #581
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Carfax is very inaccurate and incomplete. I would only take them with a grain of salt.

    CARFAX: Not Always All the Facts
    I understand, but it is part of the complete picture. It only has what has been reported. That's why I also went to my mechanic and had him go over it pretty well. This too won't assure perfection, but it's better than nothing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I understand, but it is part of the complete picture. It only has what has been reported. That's why I also went to my mechanic and had him go over it pretty well. This too won't assure perfection, but it's better than nothing.
    How can a historically inaccurate and incomplete report be part of the "big picture?" That doesn't make any sense.

  3. #583
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    Sure you can. We means you and I. If you disagree with me when I disagree with you means that you agree with me. Thwpppt!
    I think I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    How can a historically inaccurate and incomplete report be part of the "big picture?" That doesn't make any sense.
    Nothing is perfect. Mechanics can make mistakes also. I'm not sure whether you have a bone to pick with Carfax or Boo but it's what he claims. One tool to use to try and get the bigger picture.

  5. #585
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    How can a historically inaccurate and incomplete report be part of the "big picture?" That doesn't make any sense.
    I don't think I'm being controvesial here. I merely looked at everything I could look at and I think that gives me a picture.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #586
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,173

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I think I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
    LOL! A fan of the movie "Airplane?"

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •