Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 586

Thread: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

  1. #571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News



    The Good President will have to let Old People, Disabled people STARVE because of the damned dirty GOP.

    Starve you hear, STARVE.
    Ok, how does this not qualify as holding segments of the population hostage economically, in order for Obama to continue his agenda.

    To me, this is economic terrorism, perpetrated by Obama. What are the apologists saying?

  2. #572
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,200

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Irrelevant non-sequitur.
    I'm sorry to see you say that a truth is a non sequitur.

  3. #573
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,200

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    We disagree with your disagreement.
    I said, "We disagree." If you disagree with my disagreement, doesn't that mean that you agree with me?

  4. #574
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,330
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    I said, "We disagree." If you disagree with my disagreement, doesn't that mean that you agree with me?
    If you can claim to be "we", I don't see why I can't.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #575
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    I'm so damn confused.

  6. #576
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    in general the effects were temporary in both directions for new cars - the C4C program pulled all of the buyers into the time period it was available, and sales crashed afterwards. the price of older cars spiked during the same time period for the same reason that there was a $4,500 floor pushing prices for them up. at this point, however, the only increase in used vehicles will be because of decreased supply from the destruction and increased demand due to a continued slump of an economy (times are tough, people buy fewer new cars) thanks to an administration that thinks the solution to our ills is things like Cash For Clunkers.
    Then it seems quite irrelevent.

    BTW, bought a 2001 Volvo yesterday for $3900.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #577
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,200

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If you can claim to be "we", I don't see why I can't.
    Sure you can. We means you and I. If you disagree with me when I disagree with you means that you agree with me. Thwpppt!

  8. #578
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Then it seems quite irrelevent.

    BTW, bought a 2001 Volvo yesterday for $3900.
    JELLUS!!

    My best friend only ever buys volvo. Of course, she's only had to buy two, because they are energizer bunny vehicles.

  9. #579
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    JELLUS!!

    My best friend only ever buys volvo. Of course, she's only had to buy two, because they are energizer bunny vehicles.
    I was pretty pleased with the buy. The car fax was all good, my mechanic said the car was solid, the book vlaue was 6-7k. I think I got a fair deal.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #580
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I was pretty pleased with the buy. The car fax was all good, my mechanic said the car was solid, the book vlaue was 6-7k. I think I got a fair deal.
    Carfax is very inaccurate and incomplete. I would only take them with a grain of salt.

    CARFAX: Not Always All the Facts

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •