Page 31 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 2119

Thread: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    far right=tired of massive irresponsible spending
    unless its done by a Con President.

  2. #302
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, tax rates are too low, so stop the nonsense
    You'd just love to see a 100% tax rate, wouldn't ya??

    Everything you 've said is consistent with a rightwing ideology. Deny it if you choose, but everyone else can see the obvious
    This is because Conservatism alone bears the immutable truth.

    I have every right to petition the govt for a more progressive tax system. Your argument is just another way the rightwing tries to control the populace
    No you do not! You do not have the right to kill off the private sector, Bolshevik!


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  3. #303
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The reason they are opposing tax hikes, is because they know that the reason they gained the majority in The House, is because the People wanted them to oppose tax hikes.
    19 Different Polls Show That Americans Support Tax Increases To Cut Deficit
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #304
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Can you acoid the personal attacks, or is that too much to ask?
    If the shoe fits. See my sig. That's the official flag of the Democrats.


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  5. #305
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by turtledude View Post
    far right=tired of massive irresponsible spending
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #306
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, tax rates are too low, so stop the nonsense

    Everything you 've said is consistent with a rightwing ideology. Deny it if you choose, but everyone else can see the obvious

    both parties such, but the repukes suck more

    I have every right to petition the govt for a more progressive tax system. Your argument is just another way the rightwing tries to control the populace

    they are too low on most of the citizens and too high on the rich

    the top one percent pay almost 40% of the income tax and all the death tax

    that is too high



  7. #307
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    All from Leftwingnut sources, No thank you!!


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  8. #308
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    You mean preserving life? Religious freedom anywhere and everywhere?? Second Amendment?? And how about making sure our immigrants are FOLLOWING THE LAW??
    Tyrants always claim they're doing it for the good of the nation
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #309
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    ie people want someone else to pay for it



  10. #310
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Tyrants always claim they're doing it for the good of the nation
    No, this is how we conducted our nation until the extreme Leftwing Communists started infiltrating the Democrat party.


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •