Page 30 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 2119

Thread: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

  1. #291
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    The big thing about Democrats and taxes is that they're not so much interested in increased revenue as they are about controlling the populace. Generally, whenever taxes get high, and anyone with half a brain knows this, businesses and people go to where the taxes are lower.
    Yes, the dems want to control people by forbidding them from having abortions, forcing people to pray in schools, forcing people to own guns, forcing people to show their "papers"....

    Oh wait!! That's the REPUBLICANS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Historically, and we are seeing it right now, businesses are hesitant to create jobs whenever they get assraped on the taxes..
    taxes=anal rape?

    huh.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, the dems want to control people by forbidding them from having abortions, forcing people to pray in schools, forcing people to own guns, not allowing same-sex marriage, forcing people to show their "papers"....

    Oh wait!! That's the REPUBLICANS!!
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and added some for ya.

  4. #294
    User Salty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    03-11-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    122

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The reason they are opposing tax hikes, is because they know that the reason they gained the majority in The House, is because the People wanted them to oppose tax hikes.
    Right. Or because midterm voters are lazy and the far right managed to energize their base.

  5. #295
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,694

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Right. Or because midterm voters are lazy and the far right managed to energize their base.
    far right=tired of massive irresponsible spending



  6. #296
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    tax rates on the rich are too high compared to everyone else so stop the nonsense

    I don't speak for the "right wing" I speak for myself. I am not a sheep unlike most on the left

    both parties suck-the dems suck more

    if you are not willing to pay the same percentage of your income in taxes as I do, you have absolutely no standing to demand I pay more
    No, tax rates are too low, so stop the nonsense

    Everything you 've said is consistent with a rightwing ideology. Deny it if you choose, but everyone else can see the obvious

    both parties such, but the repukes suck more

    I have every right to petition the govt for a more progressive tax system. Your argument is just another way the rightwing tries to control the populace
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #297
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, the dems want to control people by forbidding them from having abortions, forcing people to pray in schools, forcing people to own guns, forcing people to show their "papers"....

    Oh wait!! That's the REPUBLICANS!!
    You mean preserving life? Religious freedom anywhere and everywhere?? Second Amendment?? And how about making sure our immigrants are FOLLOWING THE LAW??


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  8. #298
    It's Just Boris.
    Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West end of the Erie Canal (That's Buffalo, NY for those of you in Rio Linda)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    taxes=anal rape?

    huh.
    Just ask a businessman


    11/8/16: A day of great relief for America

  9. #299
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Historically, and we are seeing it right now, businesses are hesitant to create jobs whenever they get assraped on the taxes. Deductions and Credits be damned because they are a small pittance to what they have to pony up.
    Historically, and we are seeing it right now, businesses are hesitant to create jobs taxes are low. Deductions and Credits be damned because they are a small pittance to what they have to pony up
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #300
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Oh yes you are, bolshevik.
    Can you acoid the personal attacks, or is that too much to ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •