Page 124 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2119

Thread: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

  1. #1231
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    and part of being american is commenting on the parasites who think others should be taxed more because these parasites are lazy or untalented. No one I have met on the top 2% is against paying taxes. What we tire of is listening to parasites who pay no income taxes whining we should pay more

    and one day those who have become addicted to others paying for them are going to get a rude surprise when those who fund their existence say enough is enough.

    right now enough wealthy people support the tax hikers for other reasons-including a desire for more power. that is what keeps this idiotic progressive tax system alive
    part of being american is commenting on the parasites who think others should be taxed more because the rich think the middle class are parasites who are lazy or untalented and make less. No one I have met on the top 2% is paying taxes as high as the middle class. What the left tire of is listening to parasites who pay no income taxes whining that the middle class should pay more and get less for it

    and one day those who have become addicted to others paying for them are going to get a rude surprise when those who fund their existence say enough is enough.

    elright now enough wealthy people support the tax cutters because of a desire for more power. that is what keeps this selfish tax cutting alive
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #1232
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    class warfare means slandering the industrious with all sorts of moronic claims of "cheating" or "unfairness" and demanding that your pimps (politicians) tax the rich more to make you feel better about your lot in life. Fair share is paying for what you use not based on what you can pay. there is nothing fair involving one man paying more income taxes than 60 million others who can vote his taxes up up and up

    fair is based on what you get, not what you earn
    class warfare means slandering the middle class with all sorts of moronic claims of "cheating" or "parasites" and demanding that politicians) tax the rich less to make them feel better about their lot in life. They think that fair share is paying for what you use but they won't explain how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #1233
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    class warfare means the rich get richer on the backs of the middle class and the poor. If you agree to make money in the US, then you pay your fair share
    One of the richest men in America - Warren Buffet - has famously admitted that the rich have been waging class warfare against everyone else........ and winning.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #1234
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    they would hardly notice it at all
    you don't know what you're talking about, you don't have the facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And you're been right.

    drinking again?

    cheers!

  5. #1235
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    One of the richest men in America - Warren Buffet - has famously admitted that the rich have been waging class warfare against everyone else........ and winning.
    LOL still falling for that line?



  6. #1236
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Things you don't know assside (some assuming on you part), how is by using math.
    that's not english

  7. #1237
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    class warfare means slandering the middle class with all sorts of moronic claims of "cheating" or "parasites" and demanding that politicians) tax the rich less to make them feel better about their lot in life. They think that fair share is paying for what you use but they won't explain how it works.

    Yawn-you justify your envy of the rich with the faith based nonsense that those who do better than you must have cheated. what you are really saying is that you are not as rich as them only because they engaged in nefarious or dishonest schemes.

    most wealthy people don't do anything to hurt the middle class yet people like you want to punish them because they work harder and smarter than you apparently do For every robber baron there are a 100 people who did the right things and made the right choices to get where they are.



  8. #1238
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There is no debate on what grows the economy, and it's only the economic rightwingers who believe that tax increases hurt the economy.

    And I don't think I didn't notice that you changed your argument by adding the words "at least in the short term"
    You can keep telling yourself that, or you can pick up a book and learn something.

    "At least in the short term" means that while most agree raising taxes would hurt the economy, there are some that advocate permanent cuts and others that advocate an increase once the economy is in better shape.

  9. #1239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    part of being american is commenting on the parasites who think others should be taxed more because the rich think the middle class are parasites who are lazy or untalented and make less. No one I have met on the top 2% is paying taxes as high as the middle class. What the left tire of is listening to parasites who pay no income taxes whining that the middle class should pay more and get less for it
    Do you perhaps have an example to show of this?

  10. #1240
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,685

    Re: Obama: No Deal Without Tax Hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Do you perhaps have an example to show of this?
    what sangha has done is to respond to my points by copying what I said and change it enough to become socialist babble rather than the point i made. its juvenile



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •