Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

  1. #21
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by krickitt View Post
    Yeah.. I kind of hate so see her make money off this, but unless her defense team finds her work or something-- who is going to hire her? At BEST she is a terrible liar... not a good quality when looking for a job. I'd rather she support herself than end up on welfare. People that don't want her having babies should remember that. Kids are worth $$$ in this country to welfare people. Her PARENTS aren't making any secret of looking for money, that's for sure. They say they are unemployable now, and taking offers.. Oh, Lord... horrible case.. wish it would just go away.
    god, really, who CARES that she can't get a job. it never bothered her before to live off and steal from other people. she can't get welfare, she has no child. god forbid she ever has another one.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #22
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,858

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    What's fair? Nothing about this case is fair.

    Casey Anthony, liar that she is, will be a rich lady when it all shakes out. She'll have everything she always wanted...money, fame, attention. Hopefully, she'll have enough to buy a nice car -- one where the trunk doesn't smell like her dead baby.

    Only in America.
    The only way she'll have fame and money is if the American people give her fame and money... Nadiya Sulemen tried, but she didn't get a reality show and she doesn't have a book. Let's hope you're wrong..

  3. #23
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,858

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Some of the signs outside of the court room this morning were a little disturbing...pictures of Casey with duct-tape over her mouth, signs calling Casey a late-term abortionist, signs calling the jurists guilty of murder, etc....

    She'll need 24-hour protection when she gets out, and for quite some time. People are going to behave like animals.
    It's not our duty to judge her or the jurors... Casey and God know the truth. I think we should leave God's job to God.

    I hate self righteous people, they tend to be cruel and capable of being monsters much like the people they hate, and yes, it looks like and sounds like hate outside the court house. It's disgusting on all levels. Humans are sick creatures sometimes.

  4. #24
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,610

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    god, really, who CARES that she can't get a job. it never bothered her before to live off and steal from other people. she can't get welfare, she has no child. god forbid she ever has another one.
    Aren't they already planning to make her $millions from book deals and movies?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #25
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,858

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    just because the prosecution didn't prove it doesn't mean she didn't kill her daughter. it's a travesty that she would make any money as a result of her crime. i do not care if she suffers.
    Who would publish her book or ghost write it? She's damaged. She's a liability, not as asset to publishers or anybody else. The next time she winds up in court for anything, her ass will be handed to her by the judge and jurors because she is so hated.

  6. #26
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i know that she was not at all concerned about her daughter when she was out partying..........so i won't be concerned about her welfare now. the fact that she would tell any lie and harm any person she could to get off sickens me. she sickens me. who cares what she has to do to survive? why should she have protection when she clearly offered no protection to her daughter?

    i don't care about her options.........she caused everything that happened to her. and if she profits on her daughters death, it further proves the point that she's a sociopathic, loathsome bitch.
    Actually, you don't know that. Without knowing what happened all we can do is guess. We can guess it was relief, we can guess it was grief, we can guess it was avoidance, we can guess it was "this is my last chance to live it up before I get caught"...we can guess all day...but we don't know a damned thing.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  7. #27
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,858

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by krickitt View Post
    Yeah.. I kind of hate so see her make money off this, but unless her defense team finds her work or something-- who is going to hire her? At BEST she is a terrible liar... not a good quality when looking for a job. I'd rather she support herself than end up on welfare. People that don't want her having babies should remember that. Kids are worth $$$ in this country to welfare people. Her PARENTS aren't making any secret of looking for money, that's for sure. They say they are unemployable now, and taking offers.. Oh, Lord... horrible case.. wish it would just go away.
    This was the danger of sensationalizing it all in the first place. I saw somebody on HLN drop an interview she was doing like it was a hot potato just so she could chase after the lawyers filing out of the court room and walking down the street. There were tourists and bystanders celebrating 4th of July, and they had no idea the trail was a block away from them. She was shoving microphones in everybody's faces and totally destroying her creditably and any respect they had for her, and on live TV. And she was so proud it was LIVE TV too. Capitalism and competition drives people to be irresponsible sometimes...

  8. #28
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    It's not our duty to judge her or the jurors... Casey and God know the truth. I think we should leave God's job to God.
    I hate self righteous people, they tend to be cruel and capable of being monsters much like the people they hate, and yes, it looks like and sounds like hate outside the court house. It's disgusting on all levels. Humans are sick creatures sometimes.
    I'm not even a religious person, but this (in a way) sums up my belief. A trial was held, available evidence was presented, and she was acquitted. Judgment has been passed by people more equipped to pass judgment than anybody here. I find it more than a little disturbing that people are so quick to call for her death, punishment, suffering, and castigate her for doing whatever she has to do to survive from here on out. The fact is we don't know what happened. We can guess and assume all day, but some of us will always be wrong and none of us are likely to ever know who those are who are incorrect. I find it equally disturbing that these people are basing their assumptions on media sensationalism and hyperbolic emotional reaction. The evidence doesn't support their assertions or assumptions but they refuse to consider actual facts for lord only knows what reason.

    Ironically, some of these people are the very same who would rail on stations like FoxNews for being biased about something far less important than somebody's life.
    Last edited by tessaesque; 07-07-11 at 04:01 PM.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #29
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    I'm not even a religious person, but this (in a way) sums up my belief. A trial was held, available evidence was presented, and she was acquitted. Judgment has been passed by people more equipped to pass judgment than anybody here. I find it more than a little disturbing that people are so quick to call for her death, punishment, suffering, and castigate her for doing whatever she has to do to survive from here on out. The fact is we don't know what happened. We can guess and assume all day, but some of us will always be wrong and none of us are likely to ever know who those are who are incorrect. I find it equally disturbing that these people are basing their assumptions on media sensationalism and hyperbolic emotional reaction. The evidence doesn't support their assertions or assumptions but they refuse to consider actual facts for lord only knows what reason.

    Ironically, some of these people are the very same who would rail on stations like FoxNews for being biased about something far less important than somebody's life.
    perhaps you are referring to me. i simply do not care what happens to her, and yes, i think it's disgusting that she would profit from this. instead of feeling sorry for her, whatever befalls her, let's remember that she caused all of this. she CHOSE her path.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #30
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail, Has 30 Days to File Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Aren't they already planning to make her $millions from book deals and movies?
    possibly. however, making a movie or writing a book could open her to libel charges, right?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •