Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 534

Thread: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

  1. #491
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    10-12-11 @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    18

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by W00ster View Post
    Funny how people are crying and are up in arms over this case but couldn't care less about other kids dying or being killed.

    I find this case to be some of the worst social pornography I have ever seen and the people bawling their eyes out and are upset over the outcome, need to see a shrink - they have serious issues themselves.
    That's cause it's a somewhat attractive middle class female being charged. No one would give a crap if it was Fat hairy 'Ol Joe Nelson from Memphis, Or Shaniqua Cosby from Harlem. Average joes are boring. We can blame America's obsession with this case on none other than the media. Same as every event that has a large American following.

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    That was one of Thunders larger gems of incredibly uninformed commentary.
    Yes, he obviously didn't read the autopsy report. It clearly states that nothing but a skeleton was found. No soft tissue at all.

  3. #493
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    in other words, you don't know which means saying she killed her with certainty is nonsensical.

    There is considerable evidence that Caylee's death was an accident, and also evidence that Caylee drowned in the Anthony backyard pool. How did the scent of human decomposition get into the Anthpny back yard, discovered by two cadaver dogs in July of 2009? Why did George confide to River Cruise that Caylee's disapearance was an accident? Why did a noted Medical Examiner find that the duct tape had been placed on Caylee's mouth, after she was dead? Was someone trying to cover up the accident, and make Caylee's disappearance appear to be a child abduction?



    //
    Last edited by Gladiator; 07-08-11 at 01:55 AM.
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Yes, he obviously didn't read the autopsy report.
    no I did not.

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    if you killed your child, and you know where she is, she's not missing. so wouldn't reporting her missing being lying to leo?
    Whats your point? Laws are made to protect the innocent not the guilty

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Why doesn't matter. The Constitution prohibits the govt from forcing testimony from a citizen that can be used against them.
    You can not say that if no crime was committed. They do not make laws because criminals may lie. Criminals will lie no matter what the law.

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you clearly know very little about the law.
    So then we should not have confessions admitted to courts either?
    Last edited by ptif219; 07-10-11 at 03:51 AM.

  8. #498
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You can not say that if no crime was committed. They do not make laws because criminals may lie. Criminals will lie no matter what the law.
    So whats your point? How would you do things differently?

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    So whats your point? How would you do things differently?
    What things? States are making Caylee laws to try and fix the fact parents do not have to report children missing.

    'Caylee's Law' proposals follow Casey Anthony verdict

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What things? States are making Caylee laws to try and fix the fact parents do not have to report children missing.

    'Caylee's Law' proposals follow Casey Anthony verdict
    Which is the most absurd law that will ever be written.

    How the hell do you enforce it? What if they are in the care of someone else, a babysitter, grandparents, a nanny? What if you're on a 2 week vacation and the child goes missing during that time frame? What if they go missing while at a sleepover? What if they go missing at a summer camp? Are the parents held liable, the summer camp people? It's ridiculous.

    I mean what time frame will you put before it becomes a crime, and how will you PROVE that the parents knew the child was missing at all and didn't think they were "at Bobbys house" or anywhere else, for that matter?

    It's a stupid, "feel good" law that is completely unenforceable unless the time frame stated is stated in months.

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •