Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 534

Thread: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

  1. #441
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Reporting a child missing is not what you claim. After all Casey denies she killed her child.
    Doesn't make a difference. No person can be forced to testify against themselves, which is why defendants can deny the accusations, and still refuse to answer questions.

    What part of "You have the right to remain silent" don't you understand? Is it the part that allows the innocent to remain silent too? Or do you think the 5th only applies to the guilty?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #442
    Advisor Polotick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    08-17-11 @ 10:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    374

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    let's see......a "shot girl".....a new tattoo, a helicopter ride..........and that's what we KNOW about.......
    I still don't understand how this makes her guilty of murder. It may make her a bad person, or a person who is deeply in need of help, but a murderer?

  3. #443
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    let's see......a "shot girl".....a new tattoo, a helicopter ride..........and that's what we KNOW about.......
    How does that prove murder or her involvement in her daughters death?

  4. #444
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    let's see......a "shot girl".....a new tattoo, a helicopter ride..........and that's what we KNOW about.......
    Well, I can't argue with that

    Everyone knows that a tatoo is proof that youve kill someone. No one gets tatoos unless they've killed someone

    And don't get me started on those helicopter rides. :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #445
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Doesn't make a difference. No person can be forced to testify against themselves, which is why defendants can deny the accusations, and still refuse to answer questions.

    What part of "You have the right to remain silent" don't you understand? Is it the part that allows the innocent to remain silent too? Or do you think the 5th only applies to the guilty?
    Reporting a child missing does not do that. It only is a law to protect the child.

  6. #446
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Polotick View Post
    I still don't understand how this makes her guilty of murder. It may make her a bad person, or a person who is deeply in need of help, but a murderer?
    it doesn't by itself, of course.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #447
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Reporting a child missing does not do that. It only is a law to protect the child.
    Sure it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #448
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Sure it does.
    If you kill your child why would you obey that law. The law is there to protect the innocent not the guilty

  9. #449
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    I think shes an asshole. But that doesnt make her a killer. I fully agree with the jury.
    Last edited by The Giant Noodle; 07-07-11 at 03:29 PM.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  10. #450
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    it should haunt her the rest of her miserable life. she is not a victim, caylee was HER victim. the jury did not find her innocent.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •