Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 534

Thread: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

  1. #391
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't understand how the jury could hear about this girl's internet searches, hear about her diary entry, and still think she didn't murder her daughter.

    this is a travesty of common sense and rational thinking.

    There was only one internet search for Chlorform found by proven search engine analysis software. That search was done right after a Facebook search for her new boyfriend, who had Chloroform listed on his website.

    The testimony describing 84 internet searches for Chloroform was based on a newly developed, unproven software. Internet seach engines keep a list of past seraches performed, and the unproven analysis program may have revealed a search engine tracing of "Choroform" that was written by the search engine, when other searches were performed by that search engine. So in fact, no one may have typed in Chloroform 84 times, as sensationalized on at least several "News" channels. Those computer tracings may have been generated by other searches, by that search engine, for different words typed in.

    There was testimony that the duct tape around Caylees mouth was placed ther after she was already dead. The prosecution said that made no sense. Actually, that was consistent with George's confidential revelation to River Cruise, that Caylee's being missing was the result of an "Accident gone very wrong" The duct tape may have been placed around Caylees mouth to cover up any evidence of criminal negligence in an accidental drowning, to make it look like Caylee had been abducted and murdered. That would cover up for Caylee drowning in the pool, by having climbed up the unattended ladder, and getting in the pool. Caylee probably would have spent several hours decomposing in the swimming pool, before she was found by a family member, pulled out of the pool, and laid on the grass in the back yard to try to revive her. Cadaver dogs found two spots of human decomposing scents, in the Anthony back yard, in July 09.

    There is substantial evidence that points to a conclusion that Caylee died accidentally, and was not murdered, as ratings soar for news media that trumpet and emphasize the evidence that points to the idea of Calee having been murdered. Much of the evidence presened by the prosecution was unreliable, and newly developed to prove Casey Guilty. Junk sience, rather than proven forensics.

    George had the keys to Casey's Toyota in June and July or 2009. George's testimony was contracicted several times, and George was reported by at least an alternate juror, as not credible.




    //
    Last edited by Gladiator; 07-07-11 at 04:02 AM.
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  2. #392
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm sorry, the coroner should be fired.

    If there was a drop of chlorine in her lungs, that would show drowing as a cause of death.

    was the skull x-rayed? was the whole body x-rayed? did they find ANY breaks in the bones anywhere?

    what about the skin? was there any sign of trauma?

    did they check under the kid's nails for skin?
    Not only was cause of death unknown there was no DNA evidence linking her mother to the crime. That makes it damn hard to prove she had anything to do with killing the child. Many people looked at everything available and she got off.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  3. #393
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I hate to break it to you Caine....but most attorneys doing capital work do not do it for the money. Capital case work usually results in lots and lots of hours and relatively low pay. Most people do it because they believe strongly that the death penalty is immoral.
    So, arrange a deal for life in return for a plea.....
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #394
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I'm a liberal and I would fry her ass tomorrow.
    That is why our founders put in the right to a free trial and not a mob rule society.
    Vote John Schnatter (Papa John) 2012!

  5. #395
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I feel somewhat unclean doing this, but I really have no choice, twisted sense of black humor that I have...

    So without further ado...pun not intended?

    *hides*
    Breaks out laughing ... really there was no pun intented .. . but upon re-reading .. I can see your point ..

  6. #396
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I hate to break it to you Caine....but most attorneys doing capital work do not do it for the money. Capital case work usually results in lots and lots of hours and relatively low pay. Most people do it because they believe strongly that the death penalty is immoral.

    I hate to break this to you, but high profile cases like this .. increases a lawyers stock by 10 fold when an innocent verdict comes back .. so yes while this case may not have made him much money, it will pay for itself many times over . .
    Last edited by The Barbarian; 07-07-11 at 10:04 AM.

  7. #397
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    it appears that all they could prove, is that she was now dead.

    ..or did they screw that up as well?
    The "body" was merely a skeleton and some trace clothing. There was no skin, no lung tissue, no finger nails. The body had decomposed for a minimum of two months (that's the average amount of time it takes a body to skeletonize) before it was found. X-rays were done (per the coroner report) but no breaks, fractures, or contusions were found that would have suggested significant head trauma or injury. Other than that, they couldn't tell much.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  8. #398
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    The "body" was merely a skeleton and some trace clothing. There was no skin, no lung tissue, no finger nails. The body had decomposed for a minimum of two months (that's the average amount of time it takes a body to skeletonize) before it was found. X-rays were done (per the coroner report) but no breaks, fractures, or contusions were found that would have suggested significant head trauma or injury. Other than that, they couldn't tell much.
    It was 31 days since the last day she was seen alive not two months. The skeleton was wrapped in two plastic bags with duct tape inside....Casey Anthony to this day has never told the truth as to the last time she was with her daughter...the only thing she has ever said was her contrived story about the nanny whos life she destroyed by lieing.
    I would like for the jury to explain to me just how they justify that the baby was thrown in the woods wrapped in two plastic bags and her mother cant tell the truth about the last time she saw her daughter alive....as far as the smell in the trunk..trus if you ever smelled a human cadaver you cannot mistake that for trash...
    Her defense attorny baez is a lousy lawyer and I hope he doesnt get famous for failing...the only thing he did right was get lucky enough to have a jury that didnt care to really look at all the evidence presented and just wanted to get out of being sequestered......many cases are circumstantial...and before a circumstantial case is brought to trial, the police and the prosecutors believe the person is guilty truly believe the person is guilty.
    Casey anthony had 3 yrs to tell the truth...3..if she was going to claim it was her father and brothers fault for molesting her she could have brought that out...if the baby drowned in the pool she would have brought that out......
    Death threats against her are ridiculous and adolescant....blame the jury they are the buffoons in this case im my opinion..

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm sorry, the coroner should be fired.

    If there was a drop of chlorine in her lungs, that would show drowing as a cause of death.

    was the skull x-rayed? was the whole body x-rayed? did they find ANY breaks in the bones anywhere?

    what about the skin? was there any sign of trauma?

    did they check under the kid's nails for skin?
    She was a decomposed skeleton when discovered. The lungs were long gone. You're asking questions like you're an expert. I'm pretty sure that little girls skeleton was gone over with a fine tooth comb. No known cause of death means just that, it doesn't mean "assume she was killed unless proven otherwise."
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 07-07-11 at 10:33 AM.

  10. #400
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    It was 31 days since the last day she was seen alive not two months. The skeleton was wrapped in two plastic bags with duct tape inside....Casey Anthony to this day has never told the truth as to the last time she was with her daughter...the only thing she has ever said was her contrived story about the nanny whos life she destroyed by lieing.
    I would like for the jury to explain to me just how they justify that the baby was thrown in the woods wrapped in two plastic bags and her mother cant tell the truth about the last time she saw her daughter alive....as far as the smell in the trunk..trus if you ever smelled a human cadaver you cannot mistake that for trash...
    Her defense attorny baez is a lousy lawyer and I hope he doesnt get famous for failing...the only thing he did right was get lucky enough to have a jury that didnt care to really look at all the evidence presented and just wanted to get out of being sequestered......many cases are circumstantial...and before a circumstantial case is brought to trial, the police and the prosecutors believe the person is guilty truly believe the person is guilty.
    Casey anthony had 3 yrs to tell the truth...3..if she was going to claim it was her father and brothers fault for molesting her she could have brought that out...if the baby drowned in the pool she would have brought that out......
    Death threats against her are ridiculous and adolescant....blame the jury they are the buffoons in this case im my opinion..
    The baby went missing in June, the body was found in December. That's a total of 6 months. All I said was that the child had been dead a MINIMUM of two months before being found, because that's how long it takes an average body to decompose to the point of skeletal remains. The skull and tape were both OUTSIDE of the bags when found. The tape was not attached to any portion of the body, bags, or clothing. The only thing that directly linked the tape to the crime seen was a patch of hair (referred to during the trial as a "hair mat"). When tested, two DNA samples were recovered, one belonging to the lab tech who tested the strip and one belonging to an unknown 3rd party not related to the chain of evidence. Based on the condition of the bones it was ASSUMED that the tape had been placed on Caylee's face, but nobody could confirm that with any certainty.

    As far as the jury not caring, or failing to return the "correct verdict"....I would suggest you read the evidence reports that were released and check out the trial transcripts. The evidence presented couldn't put Casey at the scene of the body dumping, couldn't provide a COD, couldn't provide a corroborated motive, couldn't prove premeditation, etc. Somebody said (and rightly so), "It's awfully weird that Casey spent 31 days hooking up and hanging out when her child was missing" and decided to try and build a case based on that observation. They failed. So now, all we have is strange behavior over 31 days and a skeleton. That's it. That is not enough for me to hand down a guilty verdict and possible death sentence.

    Then again, it was brought to my attention that I'm a pragmatist, not an emotional responder.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •