Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 534

Thread: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

  1. #301
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Since when is failing to report a child inadequate supervision? A person can't even get away with murdering their kid without people getting uppity. Sheesh, people are so touchy!
    Oh man dude....lol...

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #302
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    As far as I know, "No"

    But my mind could be changed if someone would post a link to the law that says it is neglect to not report your missing child
    it is neglect to allow your child to become missing.

    it's just stupid (not to mention suspicious) to not report it afterwards
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #303
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,069

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    And to think...most politicians are lawyers. Many are trained as defense lawyers.

    How did we ever get in this situation as a country with such fine, upstanding people leading the way?

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    another thing: how the hell they ruled not guilty on the child abuse charge is unbelievable. the mere fact that the kid was missing for a month before she told anyone is, in itself, child abuse. your kid is missing and instead of telling someone, you make up a lie about a non-existant nanny and go out partying?
    That's not true at all, there is no law that states a time period in which you have to report your child missing or else its child abuse. Show me one or I'm calling bullshyt.

  5. #305
    Advisor Blue Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    01-21-15 @ 06:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    426

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    How long before the book deal and movie deal.
    My family is more important than my party.
    -Zell Miller

  6. #306
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    is it not neglect?

    j-mac
    Neglect and aggravated child abuse are not the same.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    The state blew it they did not have the evidence. I am amazed at the bias news coverage and outrage.

    I told friends Monday that there was no evidence showing how or who killed the little girl. The verdict is correct


    Funny thing is the outrage over this yet abortion is okay. we can kill a million babies a year but this is sooooo bad. This is hypocrisy to me.


    I also think the people going to the Anthony's and making threats need a life

  8. #308
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,480

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    it is neglect to allow your child to become missing.
    it's just stupid (not to mention suspicious) to not report it afterwards
    it's ****ing illegal to leave them in a car while you get groceries, it's ****ing damn sure neglect if you leave them for 31 mother ****ing days.

    In Florida, the child-in-car law was just recently amended to make it a second-degree misdemeanor to leave a child under the age of 6 alone in a vehicle for more than fifteen minutes or at all if the car is still running

  9. #309
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The state blew it they did not have the evidence. I am amazed at the bias news coverage and outrage.

    I told friends Monday that there was no evidence showing how or who killed the little girl. The verdict is correct
    I agree with this. There is not enough evidence for a conviction - Casey could have killed her intentionally, could have gotten angry, hit her and then she died or she could have died accidentally. People keep acting like they know she murdered her daughter and although the circumstantial evidence set that theory up well, there's no way a conviction could rely on it.

  10. #310
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dog View Post
    How long before the book deal and movie deal.
    I'm waiting for her reality TV Show.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •