Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 534

Thread: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, not even close to normal, but she wasn't on trial for not being normal. That's not a crime.
    who tapes a child's body before burying it???????????????

    and is it true she inquired into creating chloroform?

  2. #92
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    The evidence points in about 8 different directions.

    The dead body in the woods proves only the child died.

    The duct tape on the mouth proves nothing in and of itself.

    The smell of a dead body proves nothing more than a deceased child (or human) was in the car, and then it doesn't prove that in totality.

    The lies prove nothing but a mom that didn't know where to turn.

    NONE of it proves that Casey killed her daughter.
    the duct tape on her moth proves she was murdered. why else would it be there? casey is not a mom, she's a monster.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #93
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Nancy Grace talked about this case almost everyday for the past three years. The bitch needs to STFU.
    It isn't even her obsession that bothers me. It's her condescending, "I'm so right", rude, bitchy, holier than thou attitude that I can't stand. She told her own colleague on HLN, "just shut up, you're wrong".
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post

    you, ma'am, are nuts. ask yourself why in the world they would not just call 911 if caylee had really drowned? yes, the family is totally ****ed up, but casey killed her daughter, clearly. and then, she partied. and partied. and lied. and lied. it's all too unbelievable. i hope, seriously, that they rot in hell.
    What evidence was presented to the jury that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey killed her?

  5. #95
    Student krickitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Battleground AZ
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    188

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Fact is, Aunt Spiker-- there was no evidence she killed her child. There was no evidence of anything except that she lied, and I think she did it to protect her abuser-- Daddy. Mental illness is real tricky. You can bet 3 years in jail, away from her family, away from alcohol, drugs, whatever, straightened her mind up a lot.
    I'll give this one to God to sort out. Humans failed. Justice will be served for the little one, in some way.
    I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'.
    Ronald Reagan

  6. #96
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Since I was not on the jury, or even in the courtroom, I will not make a judgment in this case. There is evidence both ways, and a jury of her peers evaluated it all.
    no, a jury of sociopathic people did not hear the case. she has very few peers.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    The duct tape on the mouth proves nothing in and of itself.
    Naive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  8. #98
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by Opteron View Post
    If you have a body in your trunk, you're guilty of something.
    That wasn't proven, only speculated based on vague evidence.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #99
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    The evidence points in about 8 different directions.

    The dead body in the woods proves only the child died.

    The duct tape on the mouth proves nothing in and of itself.

    The smell of a dead body proves nothing more than a deceased child (or human) was in the car, and then it doesn't prove that in totality.

    The lies prove nothing but a mom that didn't know where to turn.

    NONE of it proves that Casey killed her daughter.
    Right... the 2 year old is missing so par-tay! Tattoo's for everyone! WOOP WOOP!!!!

    Last edited by Ockham; 07-05-11 at 04:12 PM. Reason: picture didn't work
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post

    Nancy Grace talked about this case almost everyday for the past three years. The bitch needs to STFU.
    Well she's got reason to talk now.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •