Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 390

Thread: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

  1. #271
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Me too......
    better warn sangha what happens when you change the post of another poster and do that so blatantly. I don't report posters but will the next time anyone changes my posts to this extreme. Better grow up

  2. #272
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizz View Post
    Why don't you respond to my Afghanistan post where I dismantled every one of your arguments and provided concrete, factual evidence that I was correct and you were incorrect? It is much easier to make condescending statements about age, I know, but you'd gain some credibility if you didn't dodge my points.
    I have dismantled your posts and your comments. you think Afghanistan is going to win the 2012 elections? Obama is a failure and the military friends that I know, know it. You continue to hang on to a dream and your liberal ideology. That is a failure and America is weaker because of it.

  3. #273
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Swiss, I really don't care what Politifact says, I know the facts as does bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. I suggest you start doing some research. I lived and worked during both, did you? Any idea wat a 22 misery index feels like? Any idea what kind of malaise Carter left this country? You and the other youngsters here don't have a clue what it was like in 1980 and what Reagan inherited. The fact is his recession ended over two years after he took office and Obama's ended 6 months after he ended office. You don't know the difference?
    Conservative, I really don't care what you say, I know the facts as does bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. I suggest you start doing some research. I lived and worked during both, did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #274
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then tell me how much debt Obama added. You have been asked that question over and over again but ignored it, just like you ignore all the facts presented from non partisan sites. Just because you believe doesn't make it true.
    Obama has added no debt. It's all the republicans and bush*
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #275
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    We know that republicans havn't been able to predict the future thus implemented a disastrous economic policy that caused more people to be unemployed, a drop in the labor market, and 7trillion added to the debt. On top of that the misery index is rising for all Americans.
    sangha, edit one of my posts again and I assure you that you will be getting a DP vacation. That is a TOS violation so don't make me do what I have never done before, report a poster. Only liberals do that and I don't respond to those posters ever again.

  6. #276
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    better warn sangha what happens when you change the post of another poster and do that so blatantly. I don't report posters but will the next time anyone changes my posts to this extreme. Better grow up
    I have accurately quoted you. I have not changed any of your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #277
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Obama has added no debt. It's all the republicans and bush*
    I see, your posts are getting more foolish. Amazing that Bush is the only President in U.S. history to spend money in another Administration. Guess Bush proposed and signed the 800 billion stimulus plan and signed record budgets including last years 3.7 trillion budget.

  8. #278
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have dismantled your posts and your comments. you think Afghanistan is going to win the 2012 elections? Obama is a failure and the military friends that I know, know it. You continue to hang on to a dream and your liberal ideology. That is a failure and America is weaker because of it.
    Ther epublicans have failed. It's the only thing they are consistent at. Every republican president since 1900 has caused a recession
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #279
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then tell me how much debt Obama added. You have been asked that question over and over again but ignored it, just like you ignore all the facts presented from non partisan sites. Just because you believe doesn't make it true.
    I am not a ****ing accountant, I know the the Great Bush Recession caused massive shortfalls to the Treasury. You know this, you are not stupid, you just want to blame Obama.


  10. #280
    Student (R)IGHTeous 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    southeast PA
    Last Seen
    07-06-11 @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    152

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I am fully awake, these polls are meaningless. Most of America doesn't pay attention to politics until weeks before the election. Besides Michele Bachmann is going to make Romney work for the nomination. Wasn't Hillary Clinton ahead at this stage and the presumed winner of the Democratic Party.
    LOL again with the typical lefty denial. You deny them simply cuz you don't like what they say, period.

    THIS early out, and Obama is ALREADY LOSING? LOL quite telling. The economy aint expected to be much better come election time next year. Like I said, good luck.......
    THIS is what a young, urban, mixed Latino, GAY REPUBLICAN looks like now adays."-ME
    Capitalism+Bush Doctrine+Israel+state's rights+low/flat taxes=FREEDOM & PROSPERITY.
    ROMNEY/RUBIO 2012

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •