Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 390

Thread: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

  1. #211
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Show me the proof that I need to call the BLS.
    Go to the following site and find for me any month when unemployment was higher than 14.7 million

    BLS link, create own chart

    Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

    http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?ln
    Last edited by Conservative; 07-04-11 at 04:58 PM.

  2. #212
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Go to the following site and find for me any month when unemployment was higher than 14.7 million

    BLS link, create own chart

    Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

    Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
    First you have to prove to me that I need to go to the BLS website
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #213
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 11:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Republicans are doing nothing except trying to destroy the economy so Cantor can make money short-selling govt bonds.
    WoW!!! Republicans trying to destroy the economy??? Obama has already destroyed it!!

  4. #214
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    First you have to prove to me that I need to go to the BLS website
    Would be happy to do that but in order to do it, you have to give me the name of the Republican President who had higher unemployment numbers according to BLS

  5. #215
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    WoW!!! Republicans trying to destroy the economy??? Obama has already destroyed it!!
    Because the economy was in such great shape on 1.20.2009
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #216
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Would be happy to do that but in order to do it, you have to give me the name of the Republican President who had higher unemployment numbers according to BLS
    That's already been posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #217
    Advisor Swizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-05-12 @ 11:33 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    351

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    He failed first by not giving his own handpicked general the amount of troops he asked for. He then failed by giving the enemy a withdrawal date. He then failed again by ignoring the commanders on the ground and their recommendations for the drawdown numbers. Those are failures and anyone who supports the military would understand that.
    Those are not failures, those are specific actions you disagree with. I am asking to see the consequences of those supposed "failures" - you can't just call them a failure and make it so, I want actual proof that they led to failure.

  8. #218
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    That's already been posted.
    Nope, it hasn't been posted but thanks for playing. BLS has no Republican Presidents ever having 14.7 million unemployed Americans and never in modern history has any President had that poor of employment numbers two years after the end of a recession. You do recognize that the recession Obama inherited ended in June 2009. Here are the dates of the other recessions

    Last Four Recessions and their Durations
    12/07 - 6/09 18 months
    3/01 - 11/01 8 months
    7/90 - 3/91 8 months
    7/81 - 11/82 16 months

    Suggest you check the unemployment numbers in May 2011, November 2003, March 1993, and November 1984. Those are all two years after the end of the recessions. That gives you some idea how bad Obama's record really is.

  9. #219
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizz View Post
    Those are not failures, those are specific actions you disagree with. I am asking to see the consequences of those supposed "failures" - you can't just call them a failure and make it so, I want actual proof that they led to failure.
    Didn't make them up at all, reported even by the liberal media. How are those successes?

  10. #220
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: President Obama Takes a Break at Camp David

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    First you have to prove to me that I need to go to the BLS website
    http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?ln
    Last edited by Conservative; 07-04-11 at 05:13 PM.

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •