Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120

Thread: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

  1. #31
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,714

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well that number ain't ever gonna be zero. And I don't see how it behooves us to authorize improper activity and power by the government in some vain attempt to pretend that we could possibly maybe make it zero.
    The activity is not improper. These guys are deliberately trolling chat rooms looking for children.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The activity is not improper. These guys are deliberately trolling chat rooms looking for children.
    And the government is not allowed to facilitate any crime they'd commit and try them for it later. That's entrapment. Lots of people do lots of stuff out there. But the interaction is encouraging the crime, it's baiting the crime. You just can't do that. Not justly anyway.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #33
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well that number ain't ever gonna be zero. And I don't see how it behooves us to authorize improper activity and power by the government in some vain attempt to pretend that we could possibly maybe make it zero.
    It would be a lot closer to zero if pedos think there's a good chance they're talking to a cop.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  4. #34
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It would be a lot closer to zero if pedos think there's a good chance they're talking to a cop.
    No, not really. It's imagined to be lower, but it wouldn't be statistically lower. If it really came to somehow shutting down the internet to pedo's (won't happen), they would find other ways. The expansion of government and improper activity by government, however, affects us all. Not just pedo's. Pedo's today, the political dissident tomorrow. There's a reason we restricted government, and we should ensure those restrictions persist.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #35
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southcentral Texas
    Last Seen
    08-14-16 @ 02:12 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    201

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah. But isn't that actually entrapment? They're facilitating the crime.
    then one could argue[I wouldnt] that the actual 14 yo minor facilitated the crime...right? Did the 14yo minor entrap the Adult into sexting and arranging a play-date?

  6. #36
    Distributist
    Jeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    HEY, CHRIS HANSEN? HOW MAH ASS TASTE??!




    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE!!
    SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie
    Thanks for your awesomeness, Jeezy.

  7. #37
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, not really. It's imagined to be lower, but it wouldn't be statistically lower. If it really came to somehow shutting down the internet to pedo's (won't happen), they would find other ways. The expansion of government and improper activity by government, however, affects us all. Not just pedo's. Pedo's today, the political dissident tomorrow. There's a reason we restricted government, and we should ensure those restrictions persist.
    So, it won't won't do any good because you say it won't? Oh come on. These are not political prisoners. I have no concern about innocent guys getting caught up in this because normal guys would never think to agree to what's being suggested. Don't wanna get "stung"? Don't go agreeing to meet kids on the net. Simple.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  8. #38
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by 1751Texan View Post
    then one could argue[I wouldnt] that the actual 14 yo minor facilitated the crime...right? Did the 14yo minor entrap the Adult into sexting and arranging a play-date?
    The actual 14 year old girl is a real 14 year old girl with rights and liberties and the inability to give consent. That's why there's a difference between police pretending and an actual person.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #39
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    So, it won't won't do any good because you say it won't? Oh come on. These are not political prisoners. I have no concern about innocent guys getting caught up in this because normal guys would never think to agree to what's being suggested. Don't wanna get "stung"? Don't go agreeing to meet kids on the net. Simple.

    I don't. But so you know the "if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" argument is a terrible argument which only means that you have no proper argument against the expansion of force.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #40
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Tsk, tsk, tsk. How dumb can we get. This guy should be in congress.

    Everything you do is video recorded. And being famous then people are going to recognize you. Who doesn't know that by now. Isn't it time for another congressman to get caught on video by the way? The Weiner story had ridden off into the sunset so it is time for the next moron.
    Last edited by Crosscheck; 06-29-11 at 10:40 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •