Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

  1. #21
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    this is why the enquirer is pathetic. actually I take that back. they are merely performing a service. the pathetic ones are those that pay to read that stuff which makes it a viable business.

    justice would be the enquirer using all their subscription money to spy on their readers.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No. They make sure to set it up so that the pedo is the one who suggests the rendezvous, I believe.
    But they are encouraging the crime. They are pretending to be a little girl coming on to the older dude and getting him to act in a certain way to elicit a certain response. Some dumb ass perv sitting alone in his room who probably wouldn't have come outside if some "little girl" hadn't been coming on to him so strongly. It's entirely different than observing a crime in action. I don't know, to me it seems to be exactly entrapment, as does that crap Hansen did in his show.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #23
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    But they are encouraging the crime. They are pretending to be a little girl coming on to the older dude and getting him to act in a certain way to elicit a certain response. Some dumb ass perv sitting alone in his room who probably wouldn't have come outside if some "little girl" hadn't been coming on to him so strongly. It's entirely different than observing a crime in action. I don't know, to me it seems to be exactly entrapment, as does that crap Hansen did in his show.
    Bull****. These guys go into kids chat rooms. They weren't just minding their own business when suddenly they got messaged by a "kid." They went out with the purpose of making this kind of contact. They weren't coerced into a meeting, they ****ing drove to the house of someone they "knew" to be underage.

    What you're writing is just a variation on the "well if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have dressed that way" nonsense, acting as though an adult male somehow doesn't have any control over their goddamned penis.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Bull****. These guys go into kids chat rooms. They weren't just minding their own business when suddenly they got messaged by a "kid." They went out with the purpose of making this kind of contact. They weren't coerced into a meeting, they ****ing drove to the house of someone they "knew" to be underage.

    What you're writing is just a variation on the "well if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have dressed that way" nonsense, acting as though an adult male somehow doesn't have any control over their goddamned penis.
    There are certainly logic overrides one takes when they get into the car to meet an underaged kid under the assumption for sex. However, it does not distract from the fact that the case is made off of circumstance which is encouraged, developed, and baited to produce a certain outcome. And that is IMO entrapment.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #25
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I want the government to be properly constrained to the powers granted to it by the People outlined in the Constitution. Entrapment should be illegal. What I hate, extremely hate, is your argument. "Who cares if the government breaks the law? We want population X caught.". It's an abandonment of reason and emotional reaction only. It is NOT ok for the government to break the law, even if we think they're going after some superb evil. They are constrained and restrained and need to remain that way. Emotional argument only expands government. Logic and reason are used to constrain it.
    Seriously, I could give a **** about "entrapment". Anyone who takes up someone he thinks is 13 on her offer of meeting then goes on to suggest sex with her and brings over a 6 pack of wine coolers just to seal the deal, deserves what he get. There is no way somebody who's not a pedo that would get caught up in this little sting. Normal guys don't troll teen chat sites hoping to score. Sick mother****ers should be caged, even if we have to use a little bait to catch them.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #26
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Seriously, I could give a **** about "entrapment". Anyone who takes up someone he thinks is 13 on her offer of meeting then goes on to suggest sex with her and brings over a 6 pack of wine coolers just to seal the deal, deserves what he get. There is no way somebody who's not a pedo that would get caught up in this little sting. Normal guys don't troll teen chat sites hoping to score. Sick mother****ers should be caged, even if we have to use a little bait to catch them.
    Yeah I know. You'll throw the laws out the window and encourage government growth and force against those you perceive as a certain kind of "sick".

    To me, that's a certain kind of "sick".
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #27
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    There are certainly logic overrides one takes when they get into the car to meet an underaged kid under the assumption for sex. However, it does not distract from the fact that the case is made off of circumstance which is encouraged, developed, and baited to produce a certain outcome. And that is IMO entrapment.
    You are either unfamiliar with how the stings actually work or are unfamiliar with the legal definition of entrapment.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You are either unfamiliar with how the stings actually work or are unfamiliar with the legal definition of entrapment.
    I think the system lost track of the legal definition of entrapment long ago. Either or, these set up "gotcha" **** by government goons ain't good. Sure they may be going after a group you don't like now. But bigger, more powerful government is rarely a good thing.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #29
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah I know. You'll throw the laws out the window and encourage government growth and force against those you perceive as a certain kind of "sick".

    To me, that's a certain kind of "sick".
    Really? It think it's more sick to want pedos to be able to troll the net unmolested (pun intended).
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  10. #30
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Really? It think it's more sick to want pedos to be able to troll the net unmolested (pun intended).
    Well that number ain't ever gonna be zero. And I don't see how it behooves us to authorize improper activity and power by the government in some vain attempt to pretend that we could possibly maybe make it zero.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •