Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120

Thread: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

  1. #11
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife



    I had to do it first.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #12
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah. But isn't that actually entrapment? They're facilitating the crime.
    No. They make sure to set it up so that the pedo is the one who suggests the rendezvous, I believe.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah. But isn't that actually entrapment? They're facilitating the crime.
    It is...

    entrapment legal definition of entrapment. entrapment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

    Entrapment is a defense to criminal charges when it is established that the agent or official originated the idea of the crime and induced the accused to engage in it. If the crime was promoted by a private person who has no connection to the government, it is not entrapment. A person induced by a friend to sell drugs has no legal excuse when police are informed that the person has agreed to make the sale.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #14
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    It's only entrapment if someone's is talked into doing something that they otherwise would not have. Getting a drug dealer to deal drugs isn't entrapment. Talking someone into dealing drugs is entrapment.
    I may be wrong.

  5. #15
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    It isn't and even if it is, who gives a ****? Do we not want online pedos caught?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #16
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It isn't and even if it is, who gives a ****? Do we not want online pedos caught?
    If they're pedos then no entrapment is necessary.

    I have never seen the show, only spoofs of it on comedy shows. And I am not making an argument about what happens on the show. Just discussing the general ideas around it.
    I may be wrong.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Merely creating (a perceived) opportunity to commit a crime is not entrapment. I like that online pedos need to worry that the kid they're trying to solicit might just be a cop.
    But the police encourage the act. They act like a little girl responding or even offering sexual suggestion. They directly facilitate the crime, that pretty much seems open and shut entrapement.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #18
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    So.....was the girl a minor?


  9. #19
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    So.....was the girl a minor?
    no, 30yrs old. so not really a girl
    I may be wrong.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It isn't and even if it is, who gives a ****? Do we not want online pedos caught?
    I want the government to be properly constrained to the powers granted to it by the People outlined in the Constitution. Entrapment should be illegal. What I hate, extremely hate, is your argument. "Who cares if the government breaks the law? We want population X caught.". It's an abandonment of reason and emotional reaction only. It is NOT ok for the government to break the law, even if we think they're going after some superb evil. They are constrained and restrained and need to remain that way. Emotional argument only expands government. Logic and reason are used to constrain it.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •