Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 273

Thread: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,738
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i find that the most bitching, and dismissing, about "the race card" comes from republicans. so i do love it when you guys whine, as oscar says, like crybabies.
    Anyone who is not a liberal who points out that the left plays the race card constantly is "playing the race card"? The facts do not support your assertion liblady, not even remotely. The left "victimizes" the poor and minorities all the time. If it weren't for that, the DNC would no longer exist.

    For nearly three years now, we've heard "you just hate Obama because he's black" from the left. Those of us who disagree with Obama don't "hate" him as a person (at least most of us), we just hate his policies, his ideology, his destructive and ridiculous policies (99% of them anyway) and it has absolutely nothing to do with his race. The only ones playing the race card are your cohorts in misguided and intellectual fraud (that would be the left). We've been saying for nearly three years now that it has nothing to do with his race and for 99% of us it doesn't. I won't dismiss that there are racists out there who hat him for his skin color, but that is a very small minority - so small that it's insignificant. And before you trot out the "Teabaggers are racists" tripe, save your time. That's been proven to be a blatant lie so many times now that it isn't worth the time or effort to prove that one wrong yet again.

    Liberals pander to the "poor" and to minorities for votes. Instead of helping them, they are actually imprisoning them with a never-ending cycle of entitlements. It has everything to do with special interests and gaining votes (The right does it too, so don't think I'm giving them a free pass. The "religious right" is nothing short of a special interest group.). Welfare, food stamps, government health care and other entitlements are what's got us in the financial mess we are in. We don't need higher taxes to pay for this stuff, we need to stop supporting the millions who refuse to support themselves. There are those who need assistance (the blind, the disabled, etc...), but there are those who have been abusing the system for so long and refuse to take responsibility for their own lives. The left doesn't believe in personal responsibility and it's the weak-minded entitlement sheeple that keep hurting themselves by putting the liberals and progressives in office year after year.

    I could go on and on, but I believe that even this tiny bit might be over your head.

  2. #42
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    says the expert in racism AND homophobia.
    to fight a thing, one must understand a thing. too bad that is lost on people like you.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #43
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I do believe that certain elitist liberals like to think that. but it just isn't true.
    whatever you say, oscar. do you read much?

    here's a good source, where the hell is yours?

    In Search of Ideologues in America - Pew Research Center

    in fact, liberals tend to have higher incomes AND education than conservatives.

    Liberals are far better educated than other groups (48% college graduates, compared with an overall average of 27%).

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #44
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    whatever you say, oscar. do you read much?

    here's a good source, where the hell is yours?

    In Search of Ideologues in America - Pew Research Center

    in fact, liberals tend to have higher incomes AND education than conservatives.
    Using data from a December 2004 Pew Research Center survey of 2,000 people
    yeah buddy. I'm sure their sampling of 2000 people is representative of a population of over 300 million.


    and just how many degrees do you have? and how much money do you make?
    Last edited by OscarB63; 06-28-11 at 03:48 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #45
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    stats? from an unbiased source? link?
    please see my response to oscar.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #46
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and just how many degrees do you have? and how much money do you make?
    isn't that cute.....changing the subject when you're proved wrong. i'll bet you've had plenty of practice with that.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #47
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    i think the rational ones on both sides are an ever shrinking minority.

    Hopefully, no one will see the word 'minority' there and think I am a racist or something.
    I think the irrational people are just louder then the rational people, and the MSM helps with this illusion because all they could care about is playing the most scandalous, outrageous stories that irrational people flock too. Rational opinions, and thoughts from both sides don't get good ratings.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #48
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    please see my response to oscar.
    he specified "unbiased source"
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #49
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    isn't that cute.....changing the subject when you're proved wrong. i'll bet you've had plenty of practice with that.
    see the edit. all you proved is that you will believe any BS study if it agrees with your position


    and I notice you failed to answer the question. miss elite well educated libby, how many degrees do YOU have?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #50
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Akston View Post
    Anyone who is not a liberal who points out that the left plays the race card constantly is "playing the race card"? The facts do not support your assertion liblady, not even remotely. The left "victimizes" the poor and minorities all the time. If it weren't for that, the DNC would no longer exist.

    For nearly three years now, we've heard "you just hate Obama because he's black" from the left. Those of us who disagree with Obama don't "hate" him as a person (at least most of us), we just hate his policies, his ideology, his destructive and ridiculous policies (99% of them anyway) and it has absolutely nothing to do with his race. The only ones playing the race card are your cohorts in misguided and intellectual fraud (that would be the left). We've been saying for nearly three years now that it has nothing to do with his race and for 99% of us it doesn't. I won't dismiss that there are racists out there who hat him for his skin color, but that is a very small minority - so small that it's insignificant. And before you trot out the "Teabaggers are racists" tripe, save your time. That's been proven to be a blatant lie so many times now that it isn't worth the time or effort to prove that one wrong yet again.

    Liberals pander to the "poor" and to minorities for votes. Instead of helping them, they are actually imprisoning them with a never-ending cycle of entitlements. It has everything to do with special interests and gaining votes (The right does it too, so don't think I'm giving them a free pass. The "religious right" is nothing short of a special interest group.). Welfare, food stamps, government health care and other entitlements are what's got us in the financial mess we are in. We don't need higher taxes to pay for this stuff, we need to stop supporting the millions who refuse to support themselves. There are those who need assistance (the blind, the disabled, etc...), but there are those who have been abusing the system for so long and refuse to take responsibility for their own lives. The left doesn't believe in personal responsibility and it's the weak-minded entitlement sheeple that keep hurting themselves by putting the liberals and progressives in office year after year.

    I could go on and on, but I believe that even this tiny bit might be over your head.
    what you are doing here is repeating, ad naseum, the same argument republicans have made for generations. repetition doesn't make it true. and personal insults certainly should be above moderators, especially since i was not responding to you.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •