Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 273

Thread: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-11 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    131

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Beck things the left is all part of some grand conspiracy to destroy America.

    Limbaugh thinks the left is kinda amusing but dangerous.

    Romney thinks they are well meaning opposition and he agrees with them in many areas.

    Bachmann thinks the left is all trying to turn the US gay.
    I think those are your perceptions of what they think, not what they actually think. Your view of Bachmann's POV is especially ridiculous.

    As for Beck: There is a difference between what the Left is, and the added fact that they are also part of a larger agenda, which is true.

  2. #252
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    I think those are your perceptions of what they think, not what they actually think. Your view of Bachmann's POV is especially ridiculous.

    As for Beck: There is a difference between what the Left is, and the added fact that they are also part of a larger agenda, which is true.
    So, you claimed to think about the left just like they do. So you tell me, what do they think of the left? How do you figure they all think the exact same way? If Bachmann says gays are mentally ill(she does say this), do you have to think the same too? Do you have to support Romenycare?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #253
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    I think those are your perceptions of what they think, not what they actually think. Your view of Bachmann's POV is especially ridiculous.

    As for Beck: There is a difference between what the Left is, and the added fact that they are also part of a larger agenda, which is true.
    Oh, and since I am a part of the left, please tell me what my agenda is. I always can use a good chuckle in the morning.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #254
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I think Mr. Cain is being way too charitable to Stewart because there is no doubt as I see it that this was totally Racist.

    If a Conservative were to do this about a Liberal Black Candidate the scatology would hit the fan but quick.

    The Stewart clip comes at about 5 Min. 25 Sec. into the video you will find if you follow the link.

    I actually liked everything Mr. Cain had to say except for his comments about Stewart, he makes a great deal of sense.
    I think it would be racist if he didn't do it with everyone.

    Seriously, he makes fun of whites, blacks, hispanics, jews, arabs, etc. in the same way. He doesn't selectively pick one group and call it out.

    And honestly, I'm really disappointed in conservatives. After all the bull**** they put up with being called racist because they make fun of Obama, they turn around and call someone racist because they make fun of Cain. It's hypocritical and pathetic.
    Last edited by CriticalThought; 07-01-11 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  5. #255
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    QUOTE=CriticalThought;1059610291]I think it would be racist if he didn't do it with everyone.

    Seriously, he makes fun of whites, blacks, hispanics, jews, arabs, etc. in the same way. He doesn't selectively pick one group and call it out.

    And honestly, I'm really disappointed in conservatives. After all the bull**** they put up with being called racist because they make fun of Obama, they turn around and call someone racist because they make fun of Cain. It's hypocritical and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

    If Syewart was a Conservative your argument would be meaningless to all Liberals besides making fun of what someone says or their positions is something, a lot of people do, hell I do it.

    Stewart took on a Black stereo typical voice which sounded nothing like Mr Cain sounds, and in doing that he was mocking the man's RACE not what he said so all who have made the, "Oh he makes fun of everybody," case are as wrong as wrong can be and all who use it are being Partisan nothing less.

    Stewart was being a "RACIST" staight up.

  6. #256
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    If Syewart was a Conservative your argument would be meaningless to all Liberals besides making fun of what someone says or their positions is something, a lot of people do, hell I do it.

    Stewart took on a Black stereo typical voice which sounded nothing like Mr Cain sounds, and in doing that he was mocking the man's RACE not what he said so all who have made the, "Oh he makes fun of everybody," case are as wrong as wrong can be and all who use it are being Partisan nothing less.

    Stewart was being a "RACIST" staight up.
    Yadda yadda yadda. Partisan bullcrap. You had the opportunity to take the higher ground and you blew it to take a cheap shot at a comedian.

    Stewart has done practically every stereotypical minority voice known to man on his show. You only cared when he did one to a conservative, black politician. That tells the whole story right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  7. #257
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Yadda yadda yadda. Partisan bullcrap. You had the opportunity to take the higher ground and you blew it to take a cheap shot at a comedian.

    Stewart has done practically every stereotypical minority voice known to man on his show. You only cared when he did one to a conservative, black politician. That tells the whole story right there.

    Taking the "higher ground" should not silence speaking the truth about anyone. What is it with you childish libs always trying to shut down criticism with stupid mockery?

    J-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #258
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Taking the "higher ground" should not silence speaking the truth about anyone. What is it with you childish libs always trying to shut down criticism with stupid mockery?

    J-mac
    You're not speaking the truth. You're speaking your perception of the truth, a perception that completely contradicts the reality of Jon Stewart and his show. Jon Stewart does impressions of everybody, why should Herman Cain get a pass?

  9. #259
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Yadda yadda yadda. Partisan bullcrap. You had the opportunity to take the higher ground and you blew it to take a cheap shot at a comedian.

    Stewart has done practically every stereotypical minority voice known to man on his show. You only cared when he did one to a conservative, black politician. That tells the whole story right there.
    Blah, Blah, Blah, and you had a chance to show some intelligence. What you did was make a great case that your hero is a racist across the racial spectrum, and prove that Liberals can call themselves what ever they want but their hypocrisy will out them every time.

  10. #260
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Taking the "higher ground" should not silence speaking the truth about anyone. What is it with you childish libs always trying to shut down criticism with stupid mockery?

    J-mac
    A: I'm libertarian.
    B: I believe free speech means nobody has the right not to be offended. I'm perfectly content if someone wants to call me a faggot.
    C: Taking the higher ground would include recognizing when someone makes fun of every racial and ethnic group on both sides of the political divide.
    D: The conservatives are being just as whiny right now about Cain as the libs have been about Obama. The conservatives should be embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •