Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 273

Thread: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

  1. #241
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Let's face it most of the Hollyweird types are mindless partisan Liberals who talk a good game but never play by the rules.

    Stewart is no different than the rest of the followers of Obama who are always plying follow the leader because that old inability to have independent original thoughts.

    It's why every time we see an attack on Sarah Palin it's the same one we heard from another Liberal an hour ago and they are all distortions and lies, but never original. You would think they would at least change the wording but that would be too complicated.
    You're theory would be valid if Stewart didn't make fun of liberals and Democrats including Obama on his show.

  2. #242
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southcentral Texas
    Last Seen
    08-14-16 @ 02:12 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    201

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Let's face it most of the Hollyweird types are mindless partisan Liberals who talk a good game but never play by the rules.

    Stewart is no different than the rest of the followers of Obama who are always plying follow the leader because that old inability to have independent original thoughts.

    It's why every time we see an attack on Sarah Palin it's the same one we heard from another Liberal an hour ago and they are all distortions and lies, but never original. You would think they would at least change the wording but that would be too complicated.
    Your assesment is of a two-side coin, flip the coin and behold...

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-11 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    131

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I think Mr. Cain is being way too charitable to Stewart because there is no doubt as I see it that this was totally Racist........
    I wouldn't call it racist, but I would definitely call Stewart a hypocrite.

    I don't care about race based jokes: People are too sensitive these days and can't laugh at themselves. I hate political correctness. And since I feel that way, I would be a hypocrite to call Stewart a racist.

    But Stewart IS a hypocrite of the first order, because his ilk always calls Repuiblicans racists and then he turns around and does the Al Jolson Black Face Slapstick.

  4. #244
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    I wouldn't call it racist, but I would definitely call Stewart a hypocrite.

    I don't care about race based jokes: People are too sensitive these days and can't laugh at themselves. I hate political correctness. And since I feel that way, I would be a hypocrite to call Stewart a racist.

    But Stewart IS a hypocrite of the first order, because his ilk always calls Repuiblicans racists and then he turns around and does the Al Jolson Black Face Slapstick.
    He is not responsible for "his ilk". If you can find examples of him being a hypocrite, that is one thing, but he cannot be a hypocrite based on other people's actions.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-11 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    131

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He is not responsible for "his ilk". If you can find examples of him being a hypocrite, that is one thing, but he cannot be a hypocrite based on other people's actions.
    Oh, he is such a lefty, I would bet he shares the same views about the Right that his friends on the Left do. I mean, come on.

  6. #246
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    Oh, he is such a lefty, I would bet he shares the same views about the Right that his friends on the Left do. I mean, come on.
    Believe it or not, most people are not robots or clones, all with identical views. I know, it's shocking, but true!

    Or do you share all the same views as beck, Limbaugh, Romney, Bachmann?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-11 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    131

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Believe it or not, most people are not robots or clones, all with identical views. I know, it's shocking, but true!

    Or do you share all the same views as beck, Limbaugh, Romney, Bachmann?
    If you mean their views about the Left, YES.

  8. #248
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    If you mean their views about the Left, YES.
    Really? And how do you manage that since they have differing views?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-11 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    131

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Really? And how do you manage that since they have differing views?
    How do they differ in regards to how they view the Left? Some specificity please.

  10. #250
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: Stewart Impression Shows 'Problem' With Black Conservatives, But Not Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusadr View Post
    How do they differ in regards to how they view the Left? Some specificity please.
    Beck things the left is all part of some grand conspiracy to destroy America.

    Limbaugh thinks the left is kinda amusing but dangerous.

    Romney thinks they are well meaning opposition and he agrees with them in many areas.

    Bachmann thinks the left is all trying to turn the US gay.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •