Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

  1. #1
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    i realize this is coming from a tabloid, but the NE has been accurate and ahead
    of the MSM on quite a few issues in the recent past. the OJ trial caused much racial division in the US. everyone in the country basically knew he slashed those people up.
    and when the verdict was read: white people groaned outwardly at the injustice, while black america celebrated a man beating a double murder charge simply because it was a famous black man killing white people; and in their minds the verdict represented a kind of "social justice".
    i'm just wondering if him coming out after all these years and confessing, knowing
    that nothing legally can be done about it, for purely "attention whore" reasoning
    will cause any of the blacks who celebrated the verdict to have misgivings about their own actions during that time.


    OJ Simpson 'confessed Nicole Brown murder to Oprah': TV interview planned | Mail Online
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  2. #2
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Even if the NE made all this up and this Oprah interview never takes place... don't we all STILL know he did it? I mean - are there still detractors out there?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #3
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Even if the NE made all this up and this Oprah interview never takes place... don't we all STILL know he did it? I mean - are there still detractors out there?
    yeah...but then they could justify theirselves with the not-guilty verdict. now? it's a bit different. now, you have a 200+ lb man
    admitting he slashed a 90lb woman up on the ridiculous claim of "self-defense". they have no excuse now. if they don't admit
    to oj being a piece of $h!t after the confession, then they prove theirselves purely racist in motive.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i realize this is coming from a tabloid, but the NE has been accurate and ahead
    of the MSM on quite a few issues in the recent past. the OJ trial caused much racial division in the US. everyone in the country basically knew he slashed those people up.
    and when the verdict was read: white people groaned outwardly at the injustice, while black america celebrated a man beating a double murder charge simply because it was a famous black man killing white people; and in their minds the verdict represented a kind of "social justice".
    i'm just wondering if him coming out after all these years and confessing, knowing
    that nothing legally can be done about it, for purely "attention whore" reasoning
    will cause any of the blacks who celebrated the verdict to have misgivings about their own actions during that time.


    OJ Simpson 'confessed Nicole Brown murder to Oprah': TV interview planned | Mail Online
    That's weird. When John Gotti was on trial, America was pretty cool about it. Hollywood stars were coming in to sit and watch...a TRIAL. Where were the offended groans then?

  5. #5
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    That's weird. When John Gotti was on trial, America was pretty cool about it. Hollywood stars were coming in to sit and watch...a TRIAL. Where were the offended groans then?
    well, i really doubt too many people care about one gangster killing another. but a man who slashes up 2 innocent people, one of these
    people being the mother of 2 small children might have a slight different effect, ya think?
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  6. #6
    Distributist
    Jeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    This shouldn't be in "Breaking News."

    We've known since 1989.
    SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie
    Thanks for your awesomeness, Jeezy.

  7. #7
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Too bad he can't be held and executed for it.

    I would like to thow this in faces of the jury that allowed him to walk because he is black.

  8. #8
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy View Post
    This shouldn't be in "Breaking News."

    We've known since 1989.
    his "confession" is breaking news. if a mod wishes to move the thread to "general discussion", he can do that.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #9
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    The jury really had no choice but to arrive at the decision they did. The prosecutors made sure of that. Remember, "If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  10. #10
    Distributist
    Jeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    his "confession" is breaking news. if a mod wishes to move the thread to "general discussion", he can do that.

    You have no sense of humor.
    SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie
    Thanks for your awesomeness, Jeezy.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •