Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 93

Thread: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    well, i really doubt too many people care about one gangster killing another. but a man who slashes up 2 innocent people, one of these
    people being the mother of 2 small children might have a slight different effect, ya think?
    Is one injustice is less important than another? And wasn't that wife with two kids an adulterer?

  2. #12
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    The jury really had no choice but to arrive at the decision they did. The prosecutors made sure of that. Remember, "If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit."
    it was the old..."if you find this man guilty, you're a racist" ploy. obama basically was elected president along these same principles.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #13
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy View Post
    You have no sense of humor.
    my bad. i'm just getting to know people here.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  4. #14
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    Is one injustice is less important than another? And wasn't that wife with two kids an adulterer?
    yeah. maybe. so you're saying OJ was a faithful husband? just full of all kinds of ignorant excuses, i see.
    black power, bro!!!!! you go!!!!!!
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  5. #15
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    If the rag don't fit, I doubt it's legit.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Some may think OJ got away with it, but his life has pretty much been a mess since the trial. I've always believed he either killed his wife and her lover (Mr. Goldman) or he had them killed. But we're a nation of laws. He had his criminal trial and he was found "not guilty". So, no matter what I or anyone else believes, a jury of his peers didn't believe the evidence credible enough to punish him and instead set him free.

    Regardless of what one may think OR what confession OJ may give, he'll never be tried for these murders unless someone presents new evidence to convict him. Other than the surviving family members of the victims, I think people who continue to anguish over this issue are just wasting their time. Man has had his shot at a obtaining a criminal conviction and fell short, but in the end OJ will get whatever fate God bestows on him. One can only hope such an end is justified.

  7. #17
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Some may think OJ got away with it, but his life has pretty much been a mess since the trial. I've always believed he either killed his wife and her lover (Mr. Goldman) or he had them killed. But we're a nation of laws. He had his criminal trial and he was found "not guilty". So, no matter what I or anyone else believes, a jury of his peers didn't believe the evidence credible enough to punish him and instead set him free.

    Regardless of what one may think OR what confession OJ may give, he'll never be tried for these murders unless someone presents new evidence to convict him. Other than the surviving family members of the victims, I think people who continue to anguish over this issue are just wasting their time. Man has had his shot at a obtaining a criminal conviction and fell short, but in the end OJ will get whatever fate God bestows on him. One can only hope such an end is justified.
    this really isn't about OJ himself. it's about racial division within america and who's to blame.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    it was the old..."if you find this man guilty, you're a racist" ploy. obama basically was elected president along these same principles.
    So to all of you who believed you needed to vote for the one term president Obama last time to show you were not racist please use your next opportunity to vote for anybody but the Marxist to show us that you are not stupid.

  9. #19
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    It is false. He did no such thing.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #20
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Too bad he can't be held and executed for it.

    I would like to thow this in faces of the jury that allowed him to walk because he is black.
    It had nothing to do with race. He had kick ass lawyers and no he should not be executed as he was foud not guilty by a jury of his peers.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •