Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Yeah....try running Palin or Bachman....or Gingrich and see where that gets ya!
    When half the people say it was better during the recession than now I think it does not matter Obama is a one term president just like Carter.

  2. #22
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    When half the people say it was better during the recession than now I think it does not matter Obama is a one term president just like Carter.
    Then put your money where your mouth is....let's put Palin up.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #23
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    These polls are meaningless before we know who is the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Then put your money where your mouth is....let's put Palin up.
    Why Palin. So now liberals think they get to pick the GOP ?

  5. #25
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not saying that they will...I'm saying that this isn't cause for alarm...its pretty consistent with history. The independents are going to break on two things....1.....the economy....and 2.....how extreme the GOP candidate is.
    The economy you are right on, and Obama is doing NOTHING to make it any better. How "extreme" a candidate is, isn't determined by liberal extremists thankfully.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #26
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The economy you are right on, and Obama is doing NOTHING to make it any better. How "extreme" a candidate is, isn't determined by liberal extremists thankfully.

    j-mac
    The candidate doesn't have to be determined by liberals for the party to choose poorly or for it to make a difference.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #27
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The candidate doesn't have to be determined by liberals for the party to choose poorly or for it to make a difference.
    Wheather or not you think the GOP choice is a smart one or not is irrelevant, espically since you wouldn't be voting for any of them anyway. All you need to do is be available the day after the election to take your lumps honestly.....

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #28
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wheather or not you think the GOP choice is a smart one or not is irrelevant, espically since you wouldn't be voting for any of them anyway. All you need to do is be available the day after the election to take your lumps honestly.....

    j-mac
    That's true to a point, but that doesn't make a good choice either. The fact is, she has issue that will hurt her in the general election. This is true no matter who says it.

    You may not believe this, but I would love to see a valid candidate. I don't think our system benefits from having poor candidates run. I would rather risk losing to a good candidate than having two poor candidates run. whether you believe me or not, would you argue hat what I say is wrong?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #29
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's true to a point, but that doesn't make a good choice either. The fact is, she has issue that will hurt her in the general election. This is true no matter who says it.

    You may not believe this, but I would love to see a valid candidate. I don't think our system benefits from having poor candidates run. I would rather risk losing to a good candidate than having two poor candidates run. whether you believe me or not, would you argue hat what I say is wrong?
    Interesting, you think Obama a "poor candidate"?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #30
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Interesting, you think Obama a "poor candidate"?

    j-mac
    I don't think he is the best we could have; he was just better than what he ran against. Put a better candidate up there and I'll consider that person.

    Now would you argue I was wrong in what I said?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •