Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

  1. #11
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Wow. A tiny article with barely any info whatsoever and you've already all tried and convicted this person.
    Beat me to it. A lot of people are gonna feel really really stupid if this woman is exonerated -- assuming, of course, that they haven't already forgotten her in favor of the latest freak-show "news" story.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #12
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,142

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    I hope they microwave her.
    on slow
    stream it on the net
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #13
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Beat me to it. A lot of people are gonna feel really really stupid if this woman is exonerated -- assuming, of course, that they haven't already forgotten her in favor of the latest freak-show "news" story.
    She might have done it. I'm guessing severe post-partum depression from the little nuggets I could glean from it.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  4. #14
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    It's pretty well understood that the woman will be investigated and charged if evidence is sufficient. Of course punishment is contingent upon a guilty verdict. I would think it's fairly obvious that "she should be tortured every day for the rest of her life" would apply under the pretense that she were actually guilty. I think before jumping to conclusions and lambasting the rest of the posters a bit of clarification might be asked for.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    It's pretty well understood that the woman will be investigated and charged if evidence is sufficient. Of course punishment is contingent upon a guilty verdict. I would think it's fairly obvious that "she should be tortured every day for the rest of her life" would apply under the pretense that she were actually guilty. I think before jumping to conclusions and lambasting the rest of the posters a bit of clarification might be asked for.
    what fun would that be?

  6. #16
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    She might have done it. I'm guessing severe post-partum depression from the little nuggets I could glean from it.
    Wouldn't surprise me. I'm just a little appalled at the ease with which some folks contemplate boiling the flesh off a total stranger when they know so few of the facts.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #17
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. I'm just a little appalled at the ease with which some folks contemplate boiling the flesh off a total stranger when they know so few of the facts.
    That's my default position. I need evidence that a person is worthwhile before I can assume they don't have it coming.

  8. #18
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    That's my default position. I need evidence that a person is worthwhile before I can assume they don't have it coming.
    Ooooooooookay. Well, at least you're consistent.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #19
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    This is stomach-turning. Even worse, it's not the first case of a parent murdering a child in a microwave. I can't imagine the depravity of one who could even think of such a thing, let alone actually do it.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: California mom accused of killing baby in microwave

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    It's pretty well understood that the woman will be investigated and charged if evidence is sufficient. Of course punishment is contingent upon a guilty verdict. I would think it's fairly obvious that "she should be tortured every day for the rest of her life" would apply under the pretense that she were actually guilty. I think before jumping to conclusions and lambasting the rest of the posters a bit of clarification might be asked for.
    I'm pretty sure she was spot on. Most of you already had GUILTY in your minds. You're just saving face...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •