Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

  1. #41
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Most of them can't read, or write. So, yes, they lack the knowledge to be responsible enough to prevent wildfires.
    So they're streetwise enough to live a life most of us are too soft for -- but they start wildfires because they're illiterate?

    I can't wait to see your proof of that.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Hey, look, someone else who is working with the same kind of "evidence" John McCain is!
    What's your evidence?

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, it's perfectly resonable to believe that people who are living off the land and don't have the environmental education that you and I have to unintentionally leave a cooking fire and that fire start a wildfire. It's not jingoism, it's reality.
    That's retarded. Anyone could have left a cooking fire unattended. It's quite common for Americans to set themselves on fire by using gasoline as fuel. The Fire Department is Virginia lose a little sleep over that one a couple of times a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's evidence that illegals trash the areas they immigrate through. Based on that, it's very plausible that they have accidentally started wildfires. Unless there is credible evidence as to the origin of these fires, of course. Do you have that?

    There's evidence US citizens trash the places its' been to. I'm pretty sure there might be evidence that you and me have trashed the places we've been to.

    I already understand that you think that since I'm from the deep south that I'm inbred, because I'm not in lockstep with your superior Yankee Liberal school of thought. i.e. I see the insult. At least you didn't call me a race-baiter.
    Why do your posts always denegrate to throwing out insults towards people?

  4. #44
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's your evidence?
    You accused Redress of something. The burden of proof is on you. You failed to produce any, so I'm calling you on it -- same as your theory about illegals, literacy and wildfires.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #45
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    That's retarded. Anyone could have left a cooking fire unattended. It's quite common for Americans to set themselves on fire by using gasoline as fuel. The Fire Department is Virginia lose a little sleep over that one a couple of times a year.



    Why do your posts always denegrate to throwing out insults towards people?
    Why do you have to edit my posts to make it look like I said something that I never said? isn't that the same as a lie?

  6. #46
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    You accused Redress of something. The burden of proof is on you. You failed to produce any, so I'm calling you on it -- same as your theory about illegals, literacy and wildfires.
    I think Redress can speak for herself. I recant: I know Redress can speak for herself.

  7. #47
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I think Redress can speak for herself. I recant: I know Redress can speak for herself.
    I never said she can't. I'm just calling you on your silliness.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    I never said she can't. I'm just calling you on your silliness.
    Well, my silliness isn't the topic of this thread. You would be better off presenting some evidence to support your argument.

  9. #49
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, my silliness isn't the topic of this thread. You would be better off presenting some evidence to support your argument.
    So, you can't actually back up anything you said. No problem, I'll move on.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #50
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    So, you can't actually back up anything you said. No problem, I'll move on.
    I think it's common knowledge that most illegals are uneducated. I doubt anyone is going to come in and save you on that one. it's also a fact that illegals have trashed the deserts that they've immigrated through.

    Illegal immigrants leave tons of trash in Arizona desert, devastating environment | The Daily Caller

    Common sense should take charge at any second.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •