Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

  1. #31
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    It is not unprecedented for fleeing illegal aliens to set fires to deter Border Patrol Agents from continuing pursuit.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  2. #32
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    This thread contains ALL kinds if stupid.

    Too much...

  3. #33
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, it's perfectly resonable to believe that people who are living off the land and don't have the environmental education that you and I have to unintentionally leave a cooking fire and that fire start a wildfire. It's not jingoism, it's reality.
    Plausible, and having evidence is two different things. It's plausible some of the posters here are inbred. I have no evidence, so it would be a mistake on my part to accuse them of being inbred.

    Note: this is not intended as a round about insult of you. I know your knowledge on some subjects is quite substantive.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Plausible, and having evidence is two different things. It's plausible some of the posters here are inbred. I have no evidence, so it would be a mistake on my part to accuse them of being inbred.


    There's evidence that illegals trash the areas they immigrate through. Based on that, it's very plausible that they have accidentally started wildfires. Unless there is credible evidence as to the origin of these fires, of course. Do you have that?

    Note: this is not intended as a round about insult of you. I know your knowledge on some subjects is quite substantive.
    I already understand that you think that since I'm from the deep south that I'm inbred, because I'm not in lockstep with your superior Yankee Liberal school of thought. i.e. I see the insult. At least you didn't call me a race-baiter.
    Last edited by apdst; 06-19-11 at 08:59 PM.

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's evidence that illegals trash the areas they immigrate through. Based on that, it's very plausible that they have accidentally started wildfires. Unless there is credible evidence as to the origin of these fires, of course. Do you have that?

    I already understand that you think that since I'm from the deep south that I'm inbred, because I'm not in lockstep with your superior Yankee Liberal school of thought. i.e. I see the insult. At least you didn't call me a race-baiter.
    McCain claimed to have evidence, but there is none to be seen.

    I do not think you are inbred. I live in the south now, and some of the people here are quite bright.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    McCain claimed to have evidence, but there is none to be seen.

    I do not think you are inbred. I live in the south now, and some of the people here are quite bright.
    But, you grew up in Mishigun. I'm sure your superiority complex shines through.

  7. #37
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, it's perfectly resonable to believe that people who are living off the land and don't have the environmental education that you and I have to unintentionally leave a cooking fire and that fire start a wildfire. It's not jingoism, it's reality.
    So they're streetwise enough to live a life that most of us are too soft for, but they lack "environmental education?" Um. Yeah. Okay.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #38
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    It is not unprecedented for fleeing illegal aliens to set fires to deter Border Patrol Agents from continuing pursuit.
    "Not unprecedented?" That's the kind of thing you say when your evidence is nothing more than anecdotal.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #39
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    So they're streetwise enough to live a life that most of us are too soft for, but they lack "environmental education?" Um. Yeah. Okay.
    Most of them can't read, or write. So, yes, they lack the knowledge to be responsible enough to prevent wildfires.

  10. #40
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I already understand that you think that since I'm from the deep south that I'm inbred, because I'm not in lockstep with your superior Yankee Liberal school of thought. i.e. I see the insult. At least you didn't call me a race-baiter.
    Hey, look, someone else who is working with the same kind of "evidence" John McCain is!
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •