Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gathering

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, he's making fun of Obama. Therein lies the difference.
    Huh? What does this have to do with anything. The entire event was spent attacking Obama in various ways, this is mild compared to most of it. What difference? Pretty much no one even cares about this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatheringMerged and stuff
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    It was mildly amusing, not hysterically funny, but the guy did a great job of impersonating Obama's voice and mannerisms! But... what the hell did he say that was supposedly so offensive? I only heard a few boos when he made fun of Barbara Bush. I didn't see anything at all wrong with the clip as shown.

  4. #54
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,227

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Perhaps he went too far and mocked the wrong people.

    " ...Reggie Brown, a comedian and Obama look-alike, had attendees rolling in the aisles with his racially-tinged one-liners aimed at Obama, including one referring to Obama's parentage:

    My favourite month is February, Black history month. You see, Michelle celebrates the full month, and I celebrate half.

    But the laughs turned to boos when Brown began targetting Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Tim Pawlenty among the Republican presidential contenders, with the conference organiser turning off the microphone and having Brown escorted from the stage...

    ... Scattered boos started when Brown/Obama began making fun of the various Republican presidential contenders, and was just starting on a joke about Michele Bachmann when the sound was cut and a moderator appeared to usher Brown off the stage."

    Republicans stop laughing after Obama impersonator turns jokes on them | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  5. #55
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    I thought he was pretty funny.
    Racist!!!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Huh? What does this have to do with anything. The entire event was spent attacking Obama in various ways, this is mild compared to most of it. What difference? Pretty much no one even cares about this.
    transcript please?

  7. #57
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Perhaps he went too far and mocked the wrong people.

    " ...Reggie Brown, a comedian and Obama look-alike, had attendees rolling in the aisles with his racially-tinged one-liners aimed at Obama, including one referring to Obama's parentage:

    My favourite month is February, Black history month. You see, Michelle celebrates the full month, and I celebrate half.

    But the laughs turned to boos when Brown began targetting Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Tim Pawlenty among the Republican presidential contenders, with the conference organiser turning off the microphone and having Brown escorted from the stage...

    ... Scattered boos started when Brown/Obama began making fun of the various Republican presidential contenders, and was just starting on a joke about Michele Bachmann when the sound was cut and a moderator appeared to usher Brown off the stage."


    Republicans stop laughing after Obama impersonator turns jokes on them | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Ahhh. I just watched the clip, didn't read the source. LOL, if the GOP just got pissed when the guy became an equal-opportunity mocker, they probably should have made their agenda clear before they hired a comedian who thought both political parties were jokes. My kind of funny man!

  8. #58
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sure it's a phrase...

    Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Republicans liked the obscure article written a year before the election so much that they even wrote a song about it...

    In turn they liked that song so much that they started sending themselves copy of the song.. for Christmas



    Who is being dishonest here? The liberal who asserted that for Republicans think humor is calling Barack Obama the magic Negro or the Republicans who keep saying they thought the phrase was so funny that they needed to make a song about it?

    OMG! You are being more than dishonest. David Ehrenstein writes an op ed for the LATimes, Limbaugh sees the political value of using a black liberal op ed writer, for a liberal papers own words to describe Obama in the campaign, and liberals instantly tried to label Limbaugh as racist for using the term....

    Now you come out and say because Limbaugh's show made a joke of it, and satirized it in a song that conservatives are racists?

    Quit being a transparent hack please.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #59
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    i heard a radio interview with Reggie Brown yesterday.........he said he was pulled of stage because he went over his time limit, they signaled him once and he kept going so they ultimatly turned up the music and went on stage and got him. He said there were a couple others before him that treated the same for time over-run

  10. #60
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama impersonator pulled offstage after making racial, gay jokes at GOP gatherin

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    i heard a radio interview with Reggie Brown yesterday.........he said he was pulled of stage because he went over his time limit, they signaled him once and he kept going so they ultimatly turned up the music and went on stage and got him. He said there were a couple others before him that treated the same for time over-run
    so all this is just another made up controversy from liberals eh...Man, they are sneaky little somebody's aren't they?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •