Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

  1. #31
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 04:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    486

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    At least we now know what's really bothering you. Sieg Heil!
    Hehehe, tell me you are not bothered when the same population disappearing rate shows up with black, Indians, Hispanics, Latinos, Asains, polynesians...
    Last edited by crebigsol; 06-18-12 at 08:58 PM.

  2. #32
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 04:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    486

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    We're not insects.
    Biologically, you are not. However, politically, you feel so fanatical to fall into the trap of someone else’s insect control plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    A homosexual can still have sex with a member of the other sex.
    A refuge that homosexual thinks impeccable to fend off their criticizer is “Homosexual is not about sex, it is about love”. Why are you so happy to point out their betrayal nature? A homosexual having sex with other sex can only be conducted under the betrayal mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    And if everyone were gay, it would be very likely that the only time opposite sex matings would occur (assuming no one is actually bisexual) would be for the absolute purpose of procreating. So no "oops" pregnancies. No abortions of unwanted children because all children being made would be wanted. Children would be planned for in advance.
    Be honest and brave to face the reality: one of the reasons that someone takes a homosexual life is to escape baby rearing. True, some of you create the “right” to rob someone else’s baby for adoption in order to cover up their barren nature, but this is based on that some other group of people have created the babies. What has been barren stays barren.

  3. #33
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Biologically, you are not. However, politically, you feel so fanatical to fall into the trap of someone else’s insect control plot.
    Wow, what an imagination you have. You are comparing things that have nothing to do with each other. And you fail to actually address the points being made at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    A refuge that homosexual thinks impeccable to fend off their criticizer is “Homosexual is not about sex, it is about love”. Why are you so happy to point out their betrayal nature? A homosexual having sex with other sex can only be conducted under the betrayal mentality.
    First of all, you are the one insisting that homosexuality is about sex. That makes you somewhat obsessive about other people's sex life. Are you going to argue that same sex couples cannot love each other? Are you going to try to argue that they do none of the same things that opposite sex couples do? Are you going to argue that the only time they spend together has to involve sexual activity of some kind?

    Second, nature isn't being subverted or ignored at all here. Sex has a natural purpose in primates of socialization. Ignoring this discounts almost all the sexual activity that humans are ever involved in as being unnatural, whether it takes place between opposite sex pairs or same sex pairs, since 99% of sexual activity is for personal pleasure not reproduction.

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Be honest and brave to face the reality: one of the reasons that someone takes a homosexual life is to escape baby rearing. True, some of you create the “right” to rob someone else’s baby for adoption in order to cover up their barren nature, but this is based on that some other group of people have created the babies. What has been barren stays barren.
    I know what reality is. We have the technology to make babies when natural sexual relations fail to do so. Plus, we have many children, in this country alone who need loving homes with parents willing and able to raise them, including same sex parents. There is nothing that says that only opposite sex couples should be allowed to adopt children.

    Plus, being barren would apply to many opposite sex couples, particularly those using adoption, surrogacy, sperm/egg donations, or IVF to get children to raise the same as it does same sex couples.

    And yet again you fail to address the argument from the standpoint you made. You said that if everyone was homosexual, the humans, or at least those races that went completely homosexual, would die out. You were proven wrong and then came up with some crap about how they shouldn't be allowed to do that. Well, it doesn't matter if you believe they shouldn't be allowed to do it. They are. And if everyone were homosexual, they certainly would still be able to make babies, whether you think it is wrong or not.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  4. #34
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,172

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Be honest and brave to face the reality: one of the reasons that someone takes a homosexual life is to escape baby rearing. True, some of you create the “right” to rob someone else’s baby for adoption in order to cover up their barren nature, but this is based on that some other group of people have created the babies. What has been barren stays barren.
    So are you attacking adoptive parents? You really are a piece of ****.

    (I know I'll get dinged on it, but it's worth it. To the mods: I've made it well known my being an adoptive parent. This piece of **** attacks adoption, I take it personal. ANYBODY attacks adoptive parents...I can't even express my rage...)


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #35
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Biologically, you are not. However, politically, you feel so fanatical to fall into the trap of someone else’s insect control plot.
    Sounds like anarchist drivel to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    A refuge that homosexual thinks impeccable to fend off their criticizer is “Homosexual is not about sex, it is about love”. Why are you so happy to point out their betrayal nature? A homosexual having sex with other sex can only be conducted under the betrayal mentality.
    If all sides consent then there is no betrayal. Or do I need to post the definition of "betrayal" in order for you to see this?

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Be honest and brave to face the reality: one of the reasons that someone takes a homosexual life is to escape baby rearing. True, some of you create the “right” to rob someone else’s baby for adoption in order to cover up their barren nature, but this is based on that some other group of people have created the babies. What has been barren stays barren.
    There is so much wrong with this its pathetic.

    1st: I won't deny that there are some homosexuals choose to be homosexuals. But considering all the things that we don't know about DNA I certainly am not ruling out that it is also genetic. IE naturally occuring. Especially when you have so many species of animals (2500+) that exhibit homosexual behavior. Not to mention that I as a heterosexual never chose to be a heterosexual.

    2nd: To state that the only reason a person "takes" a homosexual life is to avoid child rearing is idiotic in and of itself. One does not have to be homosexual to avoid child rearing. There are many avenues to avoid it. Not have sex at all, get sterilized, adoption, abortion, abandonment and if they really wanted to be extreme just kill the child. Though admittedly they could very well end up in prison for that.

    3rd: No one has "created the right to rob someone else of their baby". That is BEYOND idiotic to say. Lots of people give their child up for adoption willingly. Especially teenagers. There is certainly no right to rob someone of their child. In fact that is against the law. Its called kidnapping and the kidnapping of a child is an automatic FBI involvement and a federal felony with around 10 years inprisonment iirc.

    4th: Whatever the hell it is that you're smoking....keep it the hell away from me.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #36
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 04:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    486

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    First of all, you are the one insisting that homosexuality is about sex. That makes you somewhat obsessive about other people's sex life. Are you going to argue that same sex couples cannot love each other? Are you going to try to argue that they do none of the same things that opposite sex couples do? Are you going to argue that the only time they spend together has to involve sexual activity of some kind?
    You have been indulged in the life style that makes you lose the subtlety of detecting the point of argument. If you have a homosexual lover, don’t you need first betray your homosexual lover to have sex with the opposite sex as you claim? Or don’t you have to betray your husband (assuming you are a woman) first before you have a woman lover? You can argue that “whatever I do I have agreement from my lover first” then you betray the commonly accepted family value in the contemporary HUMAN society to start your bisexual polygamy circle. I only know of bonobo having this kind of love ring.

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Sex has a natural purpose in primates of socialization. Ignoring this discounts almost all the sexual activity that humans are ever involved in as being unnatural, whether it takes place between opposite sex pairs or same sex pairs, since 99% of sexual activity is for personal pleasure not reproduction.
    Every personal pleasure, even every pleasure for any living being, has a cost factor behind. Who picks the tab for the cost of your pleasure? Who have been putting up the cost for the protection of a society in which you take your life style for granted? Just imagine that the society you live in has crumbled but Islam can conquer this land. How would the Islam take your activity? Please check your neck every morning when you wake up when they conquer this land. Their strength is increasing everyday worldwide; so is seen in America, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Plus, being barren would apply to many opposite sex couples, particularly those using adoption, surrogacy, sperm/egg donations, or IVF to get children to raise the same as it does same sex couples.
    Homosexual couple being barren is by nature; opposite sex couple being barren is by statistics with extremely low probability. By nature, men are physically stronger than women; by statistic, some few women are stronger than some few men. No nation can afford to have a military force of 100% women only because the low probability that some few women are physically stronger than some few men.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    And yet again you fail to address the argument from the standpoint you made. You said that if everyone was homosexual, the humans, or at least those races that went completely homosexual, would die out. You were proven wrong and then came up with some crap about how they shouldn't be allowed to do that. Well, it doesn't matter if you believe they shouldn't be allowed to do it. They are. And if everyone were homosexual, they certainly would still be able to make babies, whether you think it is wrong or not.
    At least yourself, I am sure, is not a product of homosexual couple. No war that has America involved shows that those heroes sacrificed for the country have been products of homosexual couple. I do not even bother waste my breath for this of your crap.

  7. #37
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 04:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    486

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    If all sides consent then there is no betrayal. Or do I need to post the definition of "betrayal" in order for you to see this?
    I have had an argument on this point in answering roguenuke, which is posted 10:54am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    1st: I won't deny that there are some homosexuals choose to be homosexuals. But considering all the things that we don't know about DNA I certainly am not ruling out that it is also genetic. IE naturally occuring. Especially when you have so many species of animals (2500+) that exhibit homosexual behavior. Not to mention that I as a heterosexual never chose to be a heterosexual.
    Well, make your pick: ask the human society to guarantee you animal right or human right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    2nd: To state that the only reason a person "takes" a homosexual life is to avoid child rearing is idiotic in and of itself. One does not have to be homosexual to avoid child rearing. There are many avenues to avoid it. Not have sex at all, get sterilized, adoption, abortion, abandonment and if they really wanted to be extreme just kill the child. Though admittedly they could very well end up in prison for that.
    No more idiotic is found than reading “one of the reasons” as “the only reason”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    3rd: No one has "created the right to rob someone else of their baby". That is BEYOND idiotic to say. Lots of people give their child up for adoption willingly. Especially teenagers. There is certainly no right to rob someone of their child. In fact that is against the law. Its called kidnapping and the kidnapping of a child is an automatic FBI involvement and a federal felony with around 10 years inprisonment iirc.
    If you do not create the “right”, you have no ground to sue those who reject the adoption offered by homo couples. If the homo couple must have right to adopt, in addition to the betrayal behavior you legitimate in love affairs with your argument “If all sides consent then there is no betrayal”, you just reinforce the betrayal mentality to the next generation. No wonder the behavior of irresponsibility to family has been more and more widespread in America: irresponsible people look for every way to sham this mentality to our next generation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    4th: Whatever the hell it is that you're smoking....keep it the hell away from me.
    Can I ask you to do the samething: "Whatever the hell it is that you're smoking....keep it the hell away from me?" All liberals declare that they, and only they, are genuine lover of freedom of speech.
    Last edited by crebigsol; 06-19-12 at 03:56 PM.

  8. #38
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 04:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    486

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So are you attacking adoptive parents? You really are a piece of ****.

    (I know I'll get dinged on it, but it's worth it. To the mods: I've made it well known my being an adoptive parent. This piece of **** attacks adoption, I take it personal. ANYBODY attacks adoptive parents...I can't even express my rage...)
    Oh, hero of justice! Don't you think you have onset attack long before?

  9. #39
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,172

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Oh, hero of justice! Don't you think you have onset attack long before?
    That doesn't even make sense. Like most of your drivel.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: UN body votes for protection of gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by crebigsol View Post
    Hehehe, tell me you are not bothered when the same population disappearing rate shows up with black, Indians, Hispanics, Latinos, Asains, polynesians...
    Well we are a melting pot.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •