Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 167

Thread: Palin's official Alaska emails to be released

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    If you are asking to see everything Palin wrote, transcripts of every phone call, receipts of every purchase made, full coverage of every moment, decision...

    It's responsible journalism in action for the public.

    If you are asking the same scrutiny of President Obama, it's racist. Didn't you know this man?
    Right. Different rules apply to certain people.

    I forgot.

  2. #62
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    If you are asking to see everything Palin wrote, transcripts of every phone call, receipts of every purchase made, full coverage of every moment, decision...

    It's responsible journalism in action for the public.

    If you are asking the same scrutiny of President Obama, it's racist. Didn't you know this man?
    Or this could just be a complete straw man.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Or this could just be a complete straw man.
    How so, Redress?

    Shouldn't the same rules apply to everyone?

  4. #64
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How so, Redress?

    Shouldn't the same rules apply to everyone?
    Yes. So when Obama has left office, he should be expected to have his emails released from his time in office when requested on FoI.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #65
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes. So when Obama has left office, he should be expected to have his emails released from his time in office when requested on FoI.
    That ain't gonna happen.

  6. #66
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That ain't gonna happen.
    I would tend to bet it does. In fact, after come period(not sure of exactly how long), the documents are required to be released or at least be made available. Bush extended that period so that the documents would be released later(some speculated to protect his father), and Obama shortened that time period up again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes. So when Obama has left office, he should be expected to have his emails released from his time in office when requested on FoI.
    Why wait until he leaves office?

  8. #68
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would tend to bet it does. In fact, after come period(not sure of exactly how long), the documents are required to be released or at least be made available. Bush extended that period so that the documents would be released later(some speculated to protect his father), and Obama shortened that time period up again.
    It ain't gonna happen. No other information on O'Bama has been made public, neither will his presidential emails.

  9. #69
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why wait until he leaves office?
    Because I don't feel that releasing documents from politicians in office is a good idea outside of legal cases. This extends to people like Palin, and Bush, and other politicians I may disagree with. It has nothing to do with protecting Obama, but is in general.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #70
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It ain't gonna happen. No other information on O'Bama has been made public, neither will his presidential emails.
    So Obama will violate current law? This is what you believe?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •