Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 167

Thread: Palin's official Alaska emails to be released

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by KaijinDV View Post
    surely she wouldn't bomb our North Korean Allies.

    but all joking aside. asking for the various Emails Palin sent while Governor isn't asking too much, as proof a court granted the claim. and if the documents were open to the public then any liberal bias or mischief would be easily argued against by reading the documents themselves.

    my guess? there is probably some low level corruption or maybe some dirty family laundry that was talked about on the taxpayer dime, nothing that the left doesn't already believe happened and nothing that the right is willing to forgive and forget like they've done for Palin before. All she's really doing by hiding these 2,000 some odd documents is making it seem like she really DOES have something very serious to hide. not only is she keeping technically governmental documents out of the public eye but doing so after a court order.
    The damage has already been done when the public begins speculating that she has something to hide, and the conspiracy theories begin. That was the point of this exercise.

  2. #52
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by KaijinDV View Post
    surely she wouldn't bomb our North Korean Allies.

    but all joking aside. asking for the various Emails Palin sent while Governor isn't asking too much, as proof a court granted the claim. and if the documents were open to the public then any liberal bias or mischief would be easily argued against by reading the documents themselves.

    my guess? there is probably some low level corruption or maybe some dirty family laundry that was talked about on the taxpayer dime, nothing that the left doesn't already believe happened and nothing that the right is willing to forgive and forget like they've done for Palin before. All she's really doing by hiding these 2,000 some odd documents is making it seem like she really DOES have something very serious to hide. not only is she keeping technically governmental documents out of the public eye but doing so after a court order.
    Kinda like O'Bama and his birth certificate and his college transcripts. Eh?

  3. #53
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm only afraid of Palin with the nuclear launch codes. God know who she'd bomb.
    Our enemies certainly would fear her alot more than they do O'Bama. They think he's a pussy.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Our enemies certainly would fear her alot more than they do O'Bama. They think he's a pussy.
    Well she certainly typifies the American spirit more than Barrack Obama.

  5. #55
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Well she certainly typifies the American spirit more than Barrack Obama.
    She loves our country, unlike O'Bama.

  6. #56
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Kinda like O'Bama and his birth certificate and his college transcripts. Eh?
    You really don't know the difference between documents of a public official and those of a private citizen?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #57
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You really don't know the difference between documents of a public official and those of a private citizen?
    Everyone else's docs are demanded and presented. Why do you defend O'Bama's not doing so?

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You really don't know the difference between documents of a public official and those of a private citizen?
    So you would support the idea of demanding all the correspondence of Barrack Obama since he became President, or does this only apply to governors and other public officials? Should all government workers have their correspondence examined?

  9. #59
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So you would support the idea of demanding all the correspondence of Barrack Obama since he became President, or does this only apply to governors and other public officials? Should all government workers have their correspondence examined?
    If you are asking to see everything Palin wrote, transcripts of every phone call, receipts of every purchase made, full coverage of every moment, decision...

    It's responsible journalism in action for the public.

    If you are asking the same scrutiny of President Obama, it's racist. Didn't you know this man?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alaska governor's office to release Palin e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Everyone else's docs are demanded and presented. Why do you defend O'Bama's not doing so?
    No, this is not true. Your private documents have not been demanded. The documents demanded of Palin where from when she held public office. The documents you are asking of Obama are not. It's this big, huge, clear cut distinction that I cannot see how any one could possible miss.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •