Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

  1. #41
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Quebec was more of a surprise.

    But there was little alternative to Harper. I think he's done a very good job.
    The Bloc lost so many seats because they told their supporters to vote NDP. And Harper is an ass, he is striving to repeal the gun control and and scrap social health care, something that none of us want to see. I will protest if either of these happen!
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
    Last Seen
    06-17-11 @ 12:16 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    103

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Quebec was more of a surprise.

    But there was little alternative to Harper. I think he's done a very good job.
    Liberal party i n Québec is mad at federal party because of last election. they call a meeting want to have interm leader. Marc Garneau say he will run for this but if Bob Rae dont run. i will like to see Marc Garneau as leader.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    You said...


    which I took to be referring to her political convictions. If I was in error, my apologies.
    No big deal, but thanks.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    The Bloc lost so many seats because they told their supporters to vote NDP. And Harper is an ass, he is striving to repeal the gun control and and scrap social health care, something that none of us want to see. I will protest if either of these happen!
    Would you mind posting support for your claim that the PM is trying to repeal gun control and scrap social health care?

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Carls View Post
    Liberal party i n Québec is mad at federal party because of last election. they call a meeting want to have interm leader. Marc Garneau say he will run for this but if Bob Rae dont run. i will like to see Marc Garneau as leader.
    The Liberal Party didn't have an attractive platform, nor leader, and the NDP cannot be taken seriously.

    Why would anyone vote for the opportunistic Bob Rae as a Liberal when he almost destroyed Ontario as leader of the NDP?

  6. #46
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The Liberal Party didn't have an attractive platform, nor leader, and the NDP cannot be taken seriously.

    Why would anyone vote for the opportunistic Bob Rae as a Liberal when he almost destroyed Ontario as leader of the NDP?

    Are you Canadian, sir?
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    Are you Canadian, sir?
    Yes, i am.

  8. #48
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, i am.
    And I assume you voted for Harper?
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    And I assume you voted for Harper?
    No, I don't live in his riding.

  10. #50
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Senate Page is fired for anti-Harper protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, I don't live in his riding.
    Smartass :P You voted for the Conservative Party?
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •