My Laws For Presenting A Suggestion, Point, Argument, or Fact
by, 05-04-12 at 10:17 PM (366 Views)
1. If you cannot explain your argument, you have no argument.
2. Proposing points without proof precludes a prompt public pummeling.
3. Bringing up a problem without a solution [I]is[/I] valid. Bludgeoning people with it without providing a solution is irritating.
4. Never post nothing you are unclear about.
5. Avoid useless arguments and entanglements. Find the heart of the problem and find the solution with heart.
6. Be an ever-aspiring student in all that you do.