Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill us'

  1. #21
    Syntax the Sailor
    coldjoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    We have 2 more. Did someone leave the door open?
    Ever start to think more people are becoming concerned about a real problem?

  2. #22
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    10,298

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    Sure, easy, just ask Europe.

    bovine manure.

    That vid is fake, nothing to do with Cologne. Not Germany either.

  3. #23
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,030

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    I smell maple syrup, and heaping pile of willful ignorance.
    I smell hate and excrement.
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert Heinlein
    If my post offends you, I deeply Apple-O-Jize.

  4. #24
    Sage
    JC Callender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,375

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    bovine manure.

    That vid is fake, nothing to do with Cologne. Not Germany either.
    Ok, who are the actors and where was it filmed?

  5. #25
    Syntax the Sailor
    coldjoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    Ok, who are the actors and where was it filmed?
    Not in Pallywood. I doubt he will prove what he said.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    10,298

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    Ok, who are the actors and where was it filmed?
    Not as titled and that is the main point.

    Anyone familiar with Cologne will know that the underground stations look nothing as decrepit as that. Anyone familiar with Germany will know that there is no underground station looking as dirty as demolished as that.

    What's more, English not being the national language, there won't be any "no smoking" signs and Arabic graffiti won't be seen either.

    That vid has log since been debunked as not showing what is claimed here. It's also been around the net years longer than NYE 2015 in 2015.

    Probably Cairo 2013.

  7. #27
    Sage
    JC Callender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,375

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    Not as titled and that is the main point.

    Anyone familiar with Cologne will know that the underground stations look nothing as decrepit as that. Anyone familiar with Germany will know that there is no underground station looking as dirty as demolished as that.

    What's more, English not being the national language, there won't be any "no smoking" signs and Arabic graffiti won't be seen either.

    That vid has log since been debunked as not showing what is claimed here. It's also been around the net years longer than NYE 2015 in 2015.

    Probably Cairo 2013.
    So it's a fake possibly made in Cairo? And Muslim men may gang rape a women, but they wouldn't be rude enough to spray graffiti?

  8. #28
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,475

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Why would I ask someone who screwed something up how it should be done? Or even if it should be done.
    We're not Europe. Or America. Just watch. We'll take in tens of thousands of refugees, half of them will go back home when it's safe and the rest will smoothly and easily become Canadians.
    What exactly are you doing differently than others. Please be specific.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    10,298

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by JC Callender View Post
    So it's a fake possibly made in Cairo? And Muslim men may gang rape a women, but they wouldn't be rude enough to spray graffiti?
    Looks like logic isn't your forte at this moment.

    The vid claims to show women being dragged into a subway station in Cologne and it isn't showing that. Try and focus on pertinence and factuality, eh?

  10. #30
    User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    137

    Re: Australians TV host :'We gave muslim migrants shelter and now they want to kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    bovine manure.

    That vid is fake, nothing to do with Cologne. Not Germany either.
    Those black boys have the rhyme don't they

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •