Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: McCain supporters...

  1. #21
    Young Money Millionaire
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-14-14 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,894
    Likes Received
    10174 times
    Likes Given
    8396

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I never claimed there weren't sources. I claimed Obama never really engaged me on that level in his widely televised public appearances whereas the other candidates did. All I really ever heard about the man, even out of his supporters, was "Yay Obama". At least Ron Pauligans were determined to get his views out there.
    Jallman.....that's exactly to where you're wrong and I've been pointing it out for several posts now. Obama has been praised for the fact that he's used the internet to "get his views out there" more then any other candidate other then Ron Paul. You however are claiming ignorance when it's obvious that it's for political purposes. You can squirm around it all you want. Just don't try and play the "well he isn't getting his views out there" card when he's praised for doing just that on what is probably the most widely used method of informing oneself after television.

    BuzzMachine Blog Archive Obama, the internet victor?

    Obama's lucrative Internet campaign / His 100,000 donors are double number giving to Clinton

    Barack Obama: The Internet’s President - TECH.BLORGE.com

    Obama and Paul: The Kings of the Web Election - ReadWriteWeb

    In the words of IT - Don't forget to cough.
    Stormfront trolls are despicable people.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Likes Received
    11319 times
    Likes Given
    10864
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Jallman.....that's exactly to where you're wrong and I've been pointing it out for several posts now. Obama has been praised for the fact that he's used the internet to "get his views out there" more then any other candidate other then Ron Paul. You however are claiming ignorance when it's obvious that it's for political purposes. You can squirm around it all you want. Just don't try and play the "well he isn't getting his views out there" card when he's praised for doing just that on what is probably the most widely used method of informing oneself after television.

    BuzzMachine Blog Archive Obama, the internet victor?

    Obama's lucrative Internet campaign / His 100,000 donors are double number giving to Clinton

    Barack Obama: The Internetís President - TECH.BLORGE.com

    Obama and Paul: The Kings of the Web Election - ReadWriteWeb

    In the words of IT - Don't forget to cough.
    We are simply going to agree to disagree. I will note, as a final thought, that I referred specifically to myself but true to Obamaniac fashion, you turned it into some rabid defense of "your guy". I do not find any substance to Obama and I am perfectly okay with that assessment and sharing it as a personal view on the topic. Sorry that gets you so worked up.

  3. #23
    Young Money Millionaire
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-14-14 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,894
    Likes Received
    10174 times
    Likes Given
    8396

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    We are simply going to agree to disagree. I will note, as a final thought, that I referred specifically to myself but true to Obamaniac fashion, you turned it into some rabid defense of "your guy". I do not find any substance to Obama and I am perfectly okay with that assessment and sharing it as a personal view on the topic. Sorry that gets you so worked up.
    Jallman. I know it's easier to sling mud then it is to be truthful but if you had any clue as to what you were talking about you'd see that the first person to make the thread about Obama when the thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama was Navy F'n Pride. Slander all you want but in a true but very predictable fashion, Navy Pride decided to throw stones when he lives in a glass house. Sorry if the facts get in your way and you'd rather just call me an Obamaniac like it's an insult to support somebody who isn't so senile they get our enemies confused twice in the same campaign election. - Forgive me for not falling in love with the old compassionate conservative shtick and hypocrisy of McCain.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-27-08 at 02:24 AM.
    Stormfront trolls are despicable people.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Likes Received
    11319 times
    Likes Given
    10864
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Jallman. I know it's easier to sling mud then it is to be truthful but if you had any clue as to what you were talking about you'd see that the first person to make the thread about Obama when the thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama was Navy F'n Pride. Slander all you want but in a true but very predictable fashion, Navy Pride decided to throw stones when he lives in a glass house. Sorry if the facts get in your way and you'd rather just call me an Obamaniac like it's an insult to support somebody who isn't so senile they get our enemies confused twice in the same campaign election.
    And calling John McCain senile is supposed to be taking the high road? You will, of course, excuse me while I choke on the hypocrisy. Heimlich, please. Now.

  5. #25
    Young Money Millionaire
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-14-14 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,894
    Likes Received
    10174 times
    Likes Given
    8396

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And calling John McCain senile is supposed to be taking the high road? You will, of course, excuse me while I choke on the hypocrisy. Heimlich, please. Now.
    Senile :

    senile - Wiktionary

    1. of, or relating to old age
    2. exhibiting the deterioration in mind and body often accompanying old age; doddering
    Unless of course you're now going to argue that McCain is not an old man or in other words senile man who hasn't been exhibiting signs of deterioration for years now. Grey hairs, wrinkles, liver spots, loss of reaction time etc etc.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-27-08 at 02:30 AM.
    Stormfront trolls are despicable people.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Likes Received
    11319 times
    Likes Given
    10864
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Senile :

    senile - Wiktionary



    Unless of course you're now going to argue that McCain is not an old man and senile man who has been exhibiting signs of deterioration for years now.
    No, Hatuey. You don't get to call back the blatant attack you just made now. If he were senile, I am sure that he wouldn't be permitted to run for president. You were trying to say he isn't of sound mind.

    It takes age and dignity to be a true statesman. I will support my candidate and leave the Rock Star routine to the younger candidate.

  7. #27
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    61,071
    Likes Received
    13248 times
    Likes Given
    15406

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, Hatuey. You don't get to call back the blatant attack you just made now. If he were senile, I am sure that he wouldn't be permitted to run for president. You were trying to say he isn't of sound mind.

    It takes age and dignity to be a true statesman. I will support my candidate and leave the Rock Star routine to the younger candidate.
    Just this week he said that he might tear down part of the lower 9th ward and then later in the week said that he didn't remember saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you criticizing her because she's black?

    ☠☠☠☠☠

  8. #28
    Young Money Millionaire
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-14-14 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,894
    Likes Received
    10174 times
    Likes Given
    8396

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, Hatuey. You don't get to call back the blatant attack you just made now. If he were senile, I am sure that he wouldn't be permitted to run for president. You were trying to say he isn't of sound mind.

    It takes age and dignity to be a true statesman. I will support my candidate and leave the Rock Star routine to the younger candidate.
    Unless you know a different definition for senile then I do then you're misdirecting after having your *** handed to you on a different subject. You know damn well McCain is senile and has been for quite some time(I don't buy the old 70s is the new 50s shtick). The fact that he's getting our enemies confused 3 times in a row is just one more sign of this and that Joe Lieberman of all people had to correct him by whispering in his ear and then he looks all confused. Classic signs of senility. But hey. I'm no doctor. I'm sure he's as sharp as those Al-Qaeda operatives being trained by Iranians. The fact that the acclaimed candidate of Foreign Policy makes the same type of mistakes as Bush, before he's even elected president mind you, really reassures me that he'll be a better president.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-27-08 at 02:49 AM.
    Stormfront trolls are despicable people.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Likes Received
    11319 times
    Likes Given
    10864
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Unless you know a different definition for senile then I do then you're misdirecting after having your *** handed to you on a different subject.
    No. You called the man senile as an attack and I addressed it. The only thing you handed to me was proof of your inability to read. I stated that in his widely televised speeches, he never engaged me. Then you went down the rabbit hole with some garbage about digging **** up on the internet as if that had ANYTHING to do with my original statement.

    This posturing thing doesn't work well for you and you know damned well it's not going to have one ounce of effect on me so just stop before you embarass yourself.

    You know damn well McCain is senile and has been for quite some time(I don't buy the old 70s is the new 50s shtick).
    I don't know that. If I knew that, I am sure the RNC would know that and he wouldn't be our candidate.

    The fact that he's getting our enemies confused 3 times in a row is just one more sign of this and that Joe Lieberman of all people had to correct him by whispering in his ear and then he looks all confused.
    At any given moment I don't keep the Shi'te and Sunni sects straight. I imagine over the hours and hours and hours he gives speeches all day, he is bound to make some mistakes. It proves nothing to me that the media jumped on three ocassions that he mis-spoke and it certainly isn't 3 in a row, I am sure. Prolly three over a few weeks, but I am more than certain there were speeches between those speeches.

    Classic signs of senility.
    No, classic signs of being tired on the campaign trail.

    But hey. I'm no doctor.
    Thank God for small favors...

    I'm sure he's as sharp as those Al-Qaeda operatives being trained by Iranians. The fact that the acclaimed candidate of Foreign Policy makes the same type of mistakes as Bush, before he's even elected president mind you, really reassures me that he'll be a better president.
    I am sure Obamania has a little more to do with that lack of assurance than any real transgression on McCain's part.

  10. #30
    Young Money Millionaire
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-14-14 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,894
    Likes Received
    10174 times
    Likes Given
    8396

    Re: McCain supporters...

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Just this week he said that he might tear down part of the lower 9th ward and then later in the week said that he didn't remember saying that.
    YouTube - McCain Flip-Flops On Ethanol

    McCain in 2003 : "Ethanol does nothing to reduce fuel consumption, nothing to reduce our energy independence and nothing to improve air quality.

    McCain in 2008 : "I support ethanol and I think it is a vital alternative source, not only because of our dependence on foreign oil but because of it's green house gas effect reduction effect."

    YouTube - John McCain Flip Flops on the Confederate Flag

    McCain on the Confederate Flag :

    1. The confederate flag is offensive in many, many ways, as we all know. It's a symbol of racism and slavery

    3 days later....in South Carolina

    2. Personally I see the flag as a symbol of heritage.

    Then there was the Falwell thing. Then the issue with the issue with his 4 day backstabbing of catholics by sleeping with Hagee. Now the Iran/Al-Aqaeda issue. Just more evidence.
    Stormfront trolls are despicable people.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •